Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

What the hell is with this chapter, author? Not only does he completely get away with it but his behaviour takes a complete 180??? Suddenly he doesn't care about possessing her after she "reasoned" with him (ie politely told him not to be bad any more)?? This dude straight up KILLED A MAN to be with her and ignored everything she said up until now??? Just... wat

And that's it? that attempted murderer of a prince got away of what he did???😱 A**holeee!!!!

Thank you for the translations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

all bad stuffs the prince did become a comic relief is way to much. What he did are horrible.
But well, i'll still read this.

Thanks for the updates!

Duuuudeee the author is purposely making light of the situation like its nothing the heck. He just wants that psycho alive for more lame pyscho tendency chapters.

Aggregator gang
So, they act like nothing just happened? That's so fucking retarded holy shit.

💩💩💩What kind of garbage did I just read? So it's over just like that? "Stop fighting over me~" "Let's have wild boar stew~" and that's the end of a whole saga of attempted murder and attempted rape? 💩💩💩

Dex-chan lover
She could've solved all this if she just let knight-kun fuck her. Deflecting it all the while means she's just longing for a groupfuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ooookay. Weird glossing over of all that yandere stuff but aight.
Omg butler made carrot flowers. So cute
So.. This Alphonse took an arrow to the knee? Pfft

Well, she can forgive alright...but this prince should at least have SOMETHING happen to him, yk?

Double-page supporter
Wow.
So the resolution to this is "Hey guys stop it!" and he's just better now huh. And the whole attempted murder and rape thing is just glossed over.
Really feels like the author wrote themselves into this mess but were utterly incapable of coming up with a half-decent resolution and just went "Uuuh she yells and he gets over it this time and everyone gets along now."

Idk what you guys expected but I already guessed that he wouldn’t get any punishment since he’s the prince of a neighboring country... Doesn’t mean I agree with it though. Plus doesn’t a very specific country currently have a president who’s has a history of sexual harassment? You don’t see anything being done to him either...

Users who are viewing this thread