Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

ssshh, this is an otomegame its okay as long as they're goodlooking~

25f737852c0823364248aa79a4578e7c.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Excuse me, but what the fuck? I don't even... What? Why would you just leave him unpunished?!

So is everyone forgetting the fact that he not only was about to rape her, but also actually attempted to murder Leonid in cold blood?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, fuck that Prince, why the hell is he still alive. Attempted murder and attempted rape. What a fucking shit chapter.

There was literally no closure.... I’m definitely not the only one uncomfortable about this right......

I'm sorry but I'm dropping this after this chapter, I hate this kinda of lame story that tries to downplay serious stuff. There's a long distance between forgiveness and just plain laughing about the stuff.

@valkalket sure seems that way at least. i'm willing to chalk some of it up to this whole thing catching her off guard since she was under the impression she had managed to set everything up in such a way that she'd be able to live her life freely without hindrance only to get a curve ball thrown her way. as such she's just doing whatever is gonna help her stop things now. i could just be being too charitable though

What the hell?! Okay, attempted rape is no joke. Damn baffling. Went from cute manga to baffling bs. Dropping

That guy needs to be slapppppppedd kick and thrown in to the dungeon!!!!
I mean the heck, its not funnnyhhhh

I expected at least a good punch to a good beating. I even thought Leo will drop him off the cliff, accidents happen right?
But damn, nothing happens though understanble but don't laugh it off like nothing geez

Contributor
Yeah, another trash prince, one wasn't enough ! /s

I'm glad to see some guys dropping this, the discussion chapter will be better in the next future then.

Remember, he's the prince. What do you want them to do ?
If they hurt him even a little bit, it could be enough for them to get the death sentence + all of their relative.
Especially when you look at the mother prince, who like him enough to let him do what he want. She would never forgive anyone who hurt her "baby" .

Yeah, it's awful, but it's not modern time.

AAAAAHHH I REALLY WANTED THE PRINCE TO GET WHAT HE DESERVES but that would put Leo in so much trouble
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH
AND NO YOU DO NOT TRY TO SYMPATHIZE WITH A RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl really forgave her almost-rapist?? And mans really just forgot ALL about the prince fucking PUSHING HIM OFF A CLIFF??? BRUH. LMFAOOO

Group Leader
WHY
HE GOT OFF WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS
AND THEN NEW CHARA EMERGES
ALL OF THIS JUST
JUST WHYYY

Users who are viewing this thread