Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

Dex-chan lover
...so we¿re gonna forgive the attempted murder and rape..................k

It seems like another "angle" has been added to the tri(angle)... I'm out, though there are no more chapters either way.. I remember reading this way back when there was only chapters up till the bazar. And i really did enjoy this manga.

But now it has changed and become something i don't wanna bother with anymore.. too bad

all the people in the comments forget that royalty get away with a lot.
ISEKAI royalty can get away with torching a whole village. This is the best possible outcome. Maybe have his brothers kick his ass for a little bit.

That was great, but I'm a little disappointed that the food is taking less and less of a role with the series.

The goddess Helveila forgives all past transgressions.

Just kidding! Well it doesn't suit my taste that Elizabeth almost get raped, and like the attempted murder and rape just got swept under the rug, but still I'm enjoying the story. Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Not another bunch of rowdy nobles.. nope, please no.

And what's up with this mini arc.

He took an arrow to the knee?! If that isn't a skyrim reference, I'm rage quitting!

The author's already forgiven some real shit so expecting anything to come from this was a fool's errand

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I like how everyone thinks they could even touch royalty

Dex-chan lover
Swapped under the rug so cleanly.
with situations like this, its plain to see why she views everything like a game.

I...that was bad. Just bad in all aspects the way the attempted sexual assault was handled on the author's part. Idk what to think now

Users who are viewing this thread