Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

was this dropped? I might try my best to translate it since there are like 3 more raws out if it was

So are they just gonna ignore the fact that the Prince tried to rape her? Like if you want to make your manga fluffy and light why put something like this in the first place?

Well, not a fan of the prince, but at least he doesn't get what he wants.

Also, that one line that stopped the fight had the same vibes as "terrorists no terrorizing".

Dropped. The problem is not the prince got off scot free, since as some like to point out, it's 'realistic'. Make you want to crack open a history book instead of reading a fluffy manga, eh?

But no, the problem is with how the author chose to resolve the problem via his storytelling. If you bring serious topic into your story, resolve it with equal seriousness, not sweeping the whole thing under the rug.

Is there anything they can do? Probably not, but a reminder to the 'realistic' folks. It is NOT realistic to have a lighthearted meal with your attempted rapist/murderer right after the fact while feeling like the whole thing was just a walk in the park either.

Dex-chan lover
ok... I can only agree with the others, that's a BS conclusion to the act...

Fed-Kun's army
WTF? Are you fucking shitting me? He tried to kill one person and seemingly tried to rape another and it’s all good? I fucking hate shit like this. If you introduce someone doing horrible things have them be met with the expected kickback, not this unbelievable act of forgiveness.

Double-page supporter
Bruh, just that? Such a massive let down for the setup

I was hoped that there were more drama and shit and the knight dude kill that psycho prince who tries to R A P E the girl or atleast there's some short of punishment smh

...really? He literally tried to rape you and all you did was wave it as a minor inconvenience? Fuck this bullshit, I'm out.

how come he become a prince after took an arrow to the knee?

he's supposed to be a guard

Group Leader
Everyone talking about how BS that conclusion was (and I fully agree with it, the prince tried to kill an innocent man and then proceed to attempt rape), but all I can think about right now is that arrow on the knee line! XD

Dex-chan lover
wtf, that's BS

Attempted murder and rape in just 2 chapters and they're just back as friends

Dex-chan lover
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee

also murder bad
rape bad
do not be friends with murderers and rapists

Users who are viewing this thread