Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Double-page supporter
As if there weren't enough people jumping on the isekai bandwagon already, now we've got a whole otome villainess subgenre going. Strange, but this one is enjoyable so far.

STOP adding video game tag.
This is the otome. Same as visual novel. Make Otome tag for this type of plot.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually liking this more than I thought I would. 😁

Sooo I just noticed that the second volume of this manga will be out on May 6th. in Japan. Thought others would want to know too.

Contributor
@Dennamen: Most of us do consider visual novels to be video games, though... :'p

I know some people are hardline on them being "stories, not games," but I believe the general opinion is that they can be both just fine, and usually are. (I mean, there are the ones where there's zero interaction beyond click-to-continue, but for harem games with "routes" that's definitely not the case.)

DAE SHS BSMomd CILLLANAASA HAHHA SEE SHEIS SUPPSOED RO BE BAD BUT SHE GOOS AO FUNNNNNNNY

I am actually tired of manga like this

1/10

Please Please Please Please do some more updates!!! I really liked this! And thanks for the existing chapters!!

OSC

Ah, my two greatest weaknesses; super cute competent but oblivious female lead, versus big scary guy with a giant marshmallow crush. Perfect.

@OSC i agree.

Am i the only one who feels that:
A) the premise of the game the world is based on is so weird for an otome game? Like how often do you hear about the heroine being an actual legit princess as opposed to a commoner, very low ranked noble's daughter or an illegitimate daughter?
AND
B) the whole progression of her punishment and exile also seems so suspicious and downright ridiculous? I hope we eventually get to learn at least a little of what happened (beyond the bits in the first ch) that led to such a seemingly over-reacting punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread