Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no?

After reading the spoilers, I feel a bit disappointed tbh, but I'll see where this goes.

I advise y’all to not read this because the ml kinda sucks
basically there’s going to be an event, where the og fl fakes to be the goddess and everyone believes her. The prince then asked in front of public to annul the engagement with our fl. But then just later it gets exposed, that she isn’t the goddess but our fl. the next day, everything is fine?? like just the other day, they were all ( prince and other capture targets) against our fl then they act as if everything is fine, but the fl isn’t even mad at them or something? 😐

Another overbearing heroine and the spoiler is heartless... I'm out! Good luck you all!!

Hahaha.Omg. look at the images of the covers it's A JOJO CaT
I LOV IT
Btw I seen so many spoilers from the comments which surprised me but where can I find the new chapters or are you reading a novel or something tbh I Want to know👀 @anybody who read this

I'm honestly not sure why people are making judgements this early into the manga. Maybe it's that the most recent chapters haven't been uploaded here? If so, please mention me with a link.

Group Leader
@randomLurker1149 @coolbeansdoom Hello! We are in fact caught up to the raws for the manga. It just began serialization in January, so there are only two full chapters out as of this post. As for all the spoilers you're seeing in the comments, they're provided by people who've either read or machine-translated the web novel or light novel (●⌒v⌒●)

Here's the link to the Novel Updates spoiler thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/there%E2%80%99s-no-such-thing-as-a-villainess-route-not-in-my-book-%E6%82%AA%E5%BD%B9%E4%BB%A4%E5%AC%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%81%8C%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E3%81%AA%E3%82%93%E3%81%A6%E3%80%81%E8%AA%B0%E3%81%8C%E8%A8%80%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AE%EF%BC%9F.118467/

@randomLurker1149, you can tell, every Villainess bad manga/manwha never know how to make the Villainess likeable with a nice OP, so they do a cope out where the heroines is actually evil... Not only that but the story already is boring when the first chapters are meant to capture you into the story and the characters because of how it legit just a copy and paste of most in this genre. Same shy protagonist too overly focused on the original plot and doubtful on the Male Lead. Same evil heroine. Same Male lead who is aware of what is happening and not trusting the heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread