Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no?

Aggregator gang
I'd kinda surprised it's by Puni-chan but at the same time I'm not surprised ta all
probably not gonna read it but I'll be more then happy if it ends up heroine x villainess, just hope that's even a choice

I’m such a simp for these villainess stories. They’re always similar, and predictable on a macro-level, but I love it all the same 😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
So what your saying is the that protagonist of an Otome game that goes for engaged men are bitches, and the men are cheaters. It doesn't really matter what the back story is, or what kind of characters they are. Only bitches knowingly go after engaged men and cheater bastards let them do it.
And its the villianess fault for some reason?

Girl found another man, cause the prince is also a bitch. Knowing he has a fiancé but still tried to flirt to the heroine. Girl don’t be dumb cause there are many more man out there. So cancel your engagement and let them be on ruin. Let them Burn in fire😡😡🤬🤧😂

god, I completely missed the rev. harem tag and now I'm conflicted;; the art is so pretty, but harems leave a bad taste in my mouth.... yeah i might stick around for a bit just for the sparkles

Read the spoilers and trust me

Don't read this
Typical isekai story with full of stupid characters.

Seeing you guys complaining about originality in the villainess sub genre of all things really leaves me thunderstruck.

Harems though? I get that feel of 'do not want' big time.

Still, villainess/villain stories are the best. You fellow addicts know what im talking about.

I honestly liked the art so I attempted to read the whole novel. So did I really read through the whole webnovel just now? Yes. Click at your own risk. (Disclaimer: I just used google translate so my understanding and your understanding of the webnovel, if you plan to read it, can vary.)

Thoughts:
For the webnovel, it was all over the place honestly. It's your typical heroine that knows the cheat codes to the game and such (but there wasn't any revelation of her being isekai'd or what). Short and sweet? I guess? I liked the author's other work (https://mangadex.org/title/29179/th...y-the-crown-prince-of-the-neighboring-kingdom) better. I don't know how the manga will portray the webnovel but it's meh. I cannot see the depth of the relationships between the characters, especially once the MLs suddenly notice FL
after the condemnation event

Spoilers:
- Heroine chooses reverse harem route. And it seems like the MLs can't resist the heroine (because of the freesia flower).
- Freesia flower represents a vital role throughout. Colors of it blooming on flowerbed indicate the route the heroine is on. SOOO FL wants gardener's grandchild (she'll befriend one later on) to plant black freesias instead, indicating that she'll open the villainess route. Will it happen?
Yes. On the supposed day of the condemnation.
- On day of condemnation, before our main guy here announces the annulment, gardener boi will suddenly show up with the black freesias, turning the events. No one will believe that heroine is the goddess of freesia and SOMEHOW the MLs will be good to FL and keep on appearing around her (see, this is what I don't like... it's like manipulation of feelings and I know it's a game but is the FL really okay with this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). And IIRC, the heroine will only get a light punishment for lying about being the goddess of freesia.
- After a few chapters, heroine will ask the grandpa gardener to replant the colorful freesias. And guess what? They'll have few to almost none interactions with FL! Although it's not like they will cling to the heroine (this is where I got lost but anyway).... the second to the last chapter is where there will be a battle of gardeners (grandpa and grandchild jk) and a confession from our OG!ML to FL, giving her a red (his main color) freesia.
- Last chapter? Blushy FL. New Year's party. FL and OG!ML will sing. That's it. "And I hope we can continue to walk in a happy future. Ophelia and Felix smiled and sang each other, a symbol of happiness."

So will I keep reading this manga? Yes. 'Cause I'm a simp for villainess trope stories. And it has such a pretty art. Sometimes it's a love-hate addiction. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just hope the artist will switch things up a bit. (But tbh..... I'll just put this on my On Hold for a while and come back to it in the future.)

It seems that our MC has really fallen in love with the prince, I hope he doesn't turn into a jerk and leaves her for the FL. I truly hope that this isekai will be different, and the prince will actually take care of his fiances (the MC).

Users who are viewing this thread