Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I just learned a math lesson from a manga...tells you how calculator dependent we are ahah

Fed-Kun's army
@yoshiii
Its not calculator dependency, is that at least in america, they don't teach problem solving skills, actively discourage using them and instead focus on memorization and 'this is the way we do it and it works, your way also works but your wrong' at least for me my math skills come from min maxing and rpgs, my reading from gaming books, most of what I use on a daily basis was all self taught far earlier than schools taught it, if they thought it at all. if my math teachers could see the math needed to reverse engineer the ac calculations in everquest, and then see how close I was to how its actually calculated, I think nearly all of them except 1's head would explode.

Aggregator gang
the whole divide by 9 thing is genuinely good stuff I never expected to learn

@Aliamus
considering how white his hair is, makes me wonder how he cares that smooth skin, or is it photoshopped?
lol

Aggregator gang
never thought i would learn math trick from manga... furthermore from isekai comedy manga..

Huh. That math trick is actually really useful for accounting...ojisan teach me more!

Dex-chan lover
@imadoathing ohh i see now, that's why the divide by 10 wouldn't work because we're talking about different sheets, amazing!.

@Cryotic thanks anyway, it's too hard to wraparound for someone so accounting-challenged like me, love your avatar btw :D

Holy sheet didn't expect to learn something useful in this manga. That divide by 9 is pretty useful

Supporter
And with that the villainess ensnared the prince with her mysterious and sensual accounting techniques.

It's kinda ludicrous that they don't know what an abacus is. A device independently invented across the world. I mean, it originated in mesopotamia, but even the america's had it. Just seems like bad writing.

Users who are viewing this thread