Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

i didn't like august's design before this, and damnit if this chapter didn't make me have a slight crush on him.........

乙 on the puns! i'm trying my hand at translating and got stuck on just one(1) pun,,,, is hard,,,,,,,,

Dex-chan lover
At least it wasn't too bad... ダジャレ are the worst

乙乙
草が生えた,生殻に

Double-page supporter
Who knows that inserting a "dad" software to a "villain" hardware would result in a perfect waifu

Fed-Kun's army
Kudos to translator for delivering those pun into english so it make sense.

That's not true. As a child here in Southern USA, I used to catch and play with June Bugs and Fireflies all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@jwkinraleigh There is stuff like that, but I don't think I've heard of anything quite to the extent that Japan goes with the bug catching thing. There's a whole assed business built around it, and people will (or would have in the past at least) even dole out quite a sum for some of the more rare beetle specimens if someone catches one and wanted to sell it. Many a manga has referenced a pack of children trying to strike it rich hunting down beetles.

Double-page supporter
When I was a kid, I once caught a grasshopper and rather impulsively dropped it down a pipe that I knew it wouldn't be able to escape. I immediately regretted it and have never really forgiven myself for that. It spent the remainder of its life, however long that was, trapped in the dark.

This manga is so funny. I love that this kind old man is living his life and causing romance flags with all the cast.

I personally am rooting for Grace and Anna to be endgame. Their so cute together.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

I'm still salty that those ikemen look a lot worse than the middle-aged version of our dear protag. Just wanted to say it.

Grace best waifu. Let her/him go yuri route.

Users who are viewing this thread