Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I like this story so much hahahhaha Thanks for translating the dad jokes, puns are hard to translate!

oh man, so glad i found the serialized version of this. it's even better than the original. the mangaka did a really good job of improving the story line so far.

This serialized version of the manga is so much cleaner story wise, but I'm really hoping they keep certain plot elements from later on in the webmanga.
Thanks so much for the translation! I really love the premise of this one, I'm excited to see what the author does with it!

I adore the fact that the author put in a bit of the actual father being the best at 'Dad Jokes'. Kinda hoping the sword-guy doesn't become another love interest, but a casual friend with the MC as they trade more and more awful puns with each other.

Faux old men are no match for real old men. On the other hand, it must have been difficult to translate something pun-like into another language. Well done.

Dex-chan lover
You're three decades too early to start challenging this dad with dad jokes.
Anyone else immediately flash to that video at "I'm sure your enemy will get 'the point'?"

Once again, apparently being an old man is the most attractive thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread