Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Shdill Ah, nice point. And I suspect the villainess would normally have fire, and MC is adding the water (with his experiences of going with the flow through a lifetime in the workforce).

So - two souls, two elements (but mashed together into one beast).

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was quite unexpected, even for a comedy.

That said, steam can be a quite powerful element.

Yes, at least someone recognizes how stupid and demeaning that "As expected of" Trope is.

YAS DAD!!
And Im seriously curious as to how this series will progress romantically/relationship-wise 😂 I wonder how the author will cop it out too 😂

I was going into this thinking it would be the kind of stereo typical otome game isekai, but I was really surprised about how the series was played out. It doesn't seem to forget the original personality of the villainesse, although the old man/dad personality is in the forefront. I really enjoy it, it is a new spin on stuff and not the typical "I will do everything to not get the bad end". It's more "I'll do anything to let the story progress like it's ment to, but I fail miserably". Thank you so much for the work the crew has done to let us who can't read Japanese experience this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread