Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san

@Yatsuki i think because in the first one it seemed a little bit more accidental, it occurred because it was his nature to treat people right and care.
In the first one, he tries to be mean to the commoner, Anna, to not disrupt the game but instead ends up encouraging her through his words and sometimes just misunderstandings.
The maid is an example, in the first one Josette makes a mistake and is afraid of being sold off. Later the Grace gives her a snack and she still thinks she is going to be sold off but is happy because of the sweet and decides to wait. It is partly resolved just because he just wanted to be nice to someone, in this case someone who reminded him of his cat. In the other there is a whole scenario of him understanding that she thinks she is going to be sold off. He uses his experience as a parent and an adult to understand that she heard rumors and then was scared like a little child would be.

Basically, in the first, he is just being himself and being a nice person and as a result helps people.
In the syndicated one, he is making a conscious decisions, the maid for example.
It's not much of a difference but sometimes it's the little things, the spices, that change the flavor.

There was definitely no mistakes made when this was chose to be translated.

It would be fun to have more of these gender swap villainess mangas were instead of the girl it’s the boy who becomes the villainess, just saying it could be fun... This is only manga that does that...we need more.... This shit Gewd.

Dex-chan lover
retJCoI.jpg

Is this the ideal waifu we've been searching for all these years?

@Halo y e s
Look at sexy cheekbones
Int stat increasing glasses glow
Powerfull eyelashes

What a magnificent sight

MC took the challenge head on and showed who is the real master of the dad jokes. Glorious.

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry my dude, but you were never meant to win against a real dad and their jokes

Users who are viewing this thread