Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
There better be some magic creature who recorded everything or some shit cuz fuck no to that ending 😡

Dex-chan lover
Drama for drama sake. If they were close enough to witness this at such a convenient moment, they would have been close enough to hear her screaming. Also no one walks into a situation like this and ask "What are you doing?" They would ask "What happened here?"

Too unbelievable a situation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sick of this sort of villain. The unhinged/crazy-behind-a-mask one who screams about unfairness and how things are supposed to be and how they're actually right and not doing anything bad. It's boring and repetitive.

I don't honestly remember if this series includes any reincarnator stuff that will explain this girl's behavior shift because honestly all these similar series are bleeding together in my memories, but just once I'd like a better villain that's not a cookie cutter of what we get in every other similar series.

But of course I know that wont happen because audiences don't want new and audacious ideas. They want comfortable familiarity that does what they expect, goes where they expect, and never challenges them by making them feel uneasy or dumb for not having a full grasp on the plot dynamics. I've seen stuff with publishers and studio people basically say as much (albeit in much nicer words)

Dex-chan lover
I'd like it if the friend turned out faking it, and now she brings the teacher telling her that MC is trying to hurt the baron's daughter with a torch.

Dex-chan lover
"it's hard to change people" and yet! the original FEMC has quite obviously changed!

not a fan of how this current arc developed

This development is... unsavoury, IMO.

I hope it'll be resolved in a healthy way.

Like, I get the Twintails' crazy development because teen hormones are hormone-ing, but also, LOL, it's kind of overused.

What is she going to seriously do, kill the female protagonist? That's not going to happen in this kind of manga, no?

Fed-Kun's army
Im honestly expecting a reveal that the crown prince is possessed by the demon lord or something and he can manipulate people however he wants
The crown prince? He’s the 3rd prince, has no title. But, that or he’s giving her drugs

Dex-chan lover
I'm so tired of the whole other woman becomes who becomes a psycho trope

Like I thought this was trying to twist the whole villainess genre by showing one who can change into a better person without being possessed by the reader, but they just had to have the other FL become the typical vileness ruining what I thought was making this manga stand out

Like i just want some female solidarity because this prince isn't even worth it, like geeze that trash is who your fighting for?

Last edited:
Just a little "funfact", in LN the reason Lisa is so crazed at this point is because when Brigette shoo her away in the previous chapter she actually mention that the prince taste still not change and still love stupid girl and that have been haunting her plus her sense of superiority is falling apart one by one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread