Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Double-page supporter
@Mira995 with noble no police. Even usually a king can tumble maid in middle age. That's how most noble get Bastard.

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp : Don't think so, he probably find the idea that she think of herself as 'villainess' funny considering how she's nothing like one (a more literal translation of the term would mean something like a noble girl in charge of being evil) and even is a victim in all this (the prince cheated on her and even tried to harm her, who's the real villain here)

Compare this to his description of himself as the 'hated/disliked noble' that doesn't judge himself as evil.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Bruh, you meet her like twice now, and you just kiss her?!?!? Moving fast aren't we?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
This dude moves fast man, hope it turns out he was interested in her for a while now because otherwise, kinda weird...

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it turns out heroine is also a reincarnator and was using the prince to get rid of the villainess... time for mc to practice her dropkicking lul.

Honestly as unexpected as that kiss scene was, it was really beautiful. The art, the flowers, and the way he’s caressing her face, maybe it’s cuz it’s been a while since I’ve seen an actual kiss scene in mangas but i liked it(even tho it was HELLA random)

Fed-Kun's army
HOW FAST (not that i complain)

BUT HE LEFT HER IN THE STREET AFTER SHE GOT ATTACKED YESTERDAY

So weird that the prince did a 360 and went as far as to hire ppl to kill his ex fiance :)) without a reason even! (There would at keast be those cliche scenes where he accuses villainess of so e bs excuse like bullying etcetc) but ohwell. At least it cut to the chase andnow we hsee more of th enotorious noble 🤣

Double-page supporter
Kiss out of nowhere, but I'm not complaining. I would be if she was disgusted, but it was already established that she developed a slight interest in him and clearly she was simply a bit embarrassed instead of revolted, so I guess it's fine. Could have easily backfired real hard though if things had been ever so slightly different.

Users who are viewing this thread