Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Dex-chan lover
Generic story but I'm a sucker for generic story, so I'm not going to complain....... Okay I'm going to complain about 1 thing, mainly chapter 3 and 4, they somehow don't really feel connected like some part of the chapter were skipped that's about it.

Finally, a romantic prince. I’m so tired with those bored prince’s that only find the villainess “entertaining” so they toyed with them, thus using them for their own amusement.

should I give this a chance... I don't really like reincarnation or "I possessed the body of a villainess in an otome game and yes, as you can see, I'm totally freaked out and horrified." i mean... the plot, It's Okay tho, just kinda cliché.

the pacing is a bit??? fast?? very odd. I like the characters and story despite it being as generic as it is but i think I might drop because of how bad the pacing is, the story is just kind of all over the pace and it's almost like the author rushed through it

It says that the chapters 6 and 7 are unavailable for the English translation even tho they seem to be posted

@Acornk I believe the first time a user uploads a chapter it requires a mod's approval. However, this user also uploaded ch.6 and 7 three times, so not sure how that bodes for when this will get approved.

Also from my update page, it says that the group is "snipety snip snip" so I am not sure if the quality will be good anyway lol.

The only thing that is on my mind rn is...
What the f**k is wrong with all the royal siblings???! None of them is normal.. One is stupid, head clouded with love junk and try to kill his ex-fiance, one is notorious, fighting for justice.. The other one is a genius villain spreading drugs around?? Woww what a combo~ the kingdom sure is blessed. The f**k the king and queen is doing??? Watch their children ruining their kingdom??

Users who are viewing this thread