Akuyaku Reijoutachi wa Yuruganai - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
3,957
Ugh I wish we got more from the epilogues but it was a good read, thank you for translating until the end!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
62
I really wish we got more of a show not tell of the king and queens affection towards each other instead of their daughter saying it …

i thought an epilogue of their kids would be interesting but i find myself disappointed about the high school rumor still on people’s minds instead of it being forgotten after their futures proved otherwise

but i do like the daughters personalities its just the set up of this epilogue isnt the best
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
337
If you were to take one of those decade long soap operas, pick a random episode, and say this is the start of the story then watch two in universe weeks worth of episodes then say this is the end of story you would get this manga/novel. Just kind of starts randomly then ditches you after it resolves one event.

It had potential that I guess the writer decided would be better to not even try to realize. Not surprised this sequel bait turned into nothing. If I was a novel reader I would never read anything written by them again. Would never be able to trust them to not just abandon their next story again.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
35
Odd choice of epilogue. I feel like the last chapter being the wedding might have been better to end on? It does sort of feel like is trying to set up a sequel involving the Saint's dark mage daughter and the princess.

I do like how basically everyone got at least a focus chapter for this story. Really did help flesh everything out and did make the Saint more sympathetic of a figure rather than just the evil fiance stealing saint stories.
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
2,698
Thanks for finishing this manga

Yeah the epilogue feel very lacking,like the failed pilot of the sequel author never started

Still thanks for translating this, a unique ride with such nice ending and a strange epilogue
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
407
All in all a satisfying story and a nice twist on the usual portrayal of a villainess and saintess story, definitely enjoyed, just wish the epilogue had a bit more.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Messages
609
...again? Why is there a continuation? The story ended up on a good note, and they just had to continue it with the boring "broken engagement" plot.

And how is the marriage between the king and the queen loveless anyway? It may not be romantic, but their relationship is the best and long-lasting.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
381
I like the Saints child and princess Yuri feel to them , Even if the princess is looking for a partner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top