Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

haha trying to be the villain but instead is going to accidentally become the heroines best friend. This is great.

Double-page supporter
@Tropingenie To be fair, she think she's being the Villain, whereas Bakarina was trying to avoid being the villain. Just so happens that this dunce is an every more dunce that Bakarina since Mary is failing at being the Villain. Good stuff, though. :D

Double-page supporter
@sunsetchaos if you want to read a novel like that try Slow Prison Life, it's basically a novel where after she falls to ruin and gets locked in prison, she keeps trolling the crown prince every day

Group Leader
@amplified
On pg 20, I'm pretty sure the "don" sfx is like a beat of a drum, "bang" or "jajan" kind of sound effect than "bowl" lmao
http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/don/

it's a funny interpretation. I enjoyed the rest of your translations, having the sfx translated is nice. It's just this was too funny not to point out.

edit** it's even more amusing considering it's interpreted correctly last chapter on pg 10, in katakana

Loooool that intreo when Alicia come and OH she have purple eyes ... Addie wait she is royalty .. And then heshsh ... That don't revealed until the end XDD

Oh wow I was right it's the garbage twist of "villianess isekai protag becomes the heroine 2.0"
What insipid and uninspired trash this shall be!
Addie a cute tho.

Aggregator gang
ok so this is going in the direction of Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance!!

Users who are viewing this thread