Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3 - ③

Dex-chan lover
I think they have nothing to worry honestly, at this rate, their greatest obstacle isnt status, but denseness.

@onigiri-chan I think that if she accomplish her goal of being ruined, there will be no problem for Addie to be the ML. In fact, in this new chapter (10.3),
Addie obviously does more than only follow and that love colored bracelet obviously symbolises Mary and Addie

when addie was cheering on alicia to abandon the social standing stuff. he was manifesting. LMAO

@karolyn @imtaciturn that's actually a bit off the mark though. what happened was
addie wants to marry mary, but realizes he needs court rank for it. he then tries to consult their friends about it, and when stumped finally they approached mary to have her ask her father to give addie a court rank because 'there's something addie wants to do that won't be possible without court rank'. mary, not knowing what addie wants to actually do, is like "if you really need court rank, you can just marry me" and everyone goes "....."

plus mary herself doesn't really mind marrying addie? by the time addie has to prepare for the marriage (administration papers and stuff) mary was busy being in boarding school in the next country, and basically hands all preparation to addie with Patrick's help. and she's super casual and non-chalant about it. even addie goes like "are you really okay with this? at this rate you'll really be married to me" and she's like "??? yes, that's the plan, right?"

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah wait right there

I've read the wn and yea it's almost accurate with some slight cuts except for this one! Not sure if I just forgot but that part where she seemed to remember her previous self before reincarnating wasn't there!?!?!?

I stopped since there wasn't any tl on vol 2 but hey is this a hint for a plot like bakarina's?

@kiragnia thanks for the explanation!
i'd read that on that spoiler thread i'd linked to earlier and have been feeling iffy ever since. i was hoping that there might be some misunderstanding from the translation and im happy that it's actually a mistranslation!

Dex-chan lover
@kiragnia
If, and this is a big if, if
Marys Dad adopts him into the family they can then get married.

GIVING DEATH GLARES AT MARY: GIRL IF YOU DONT REALIZE THEN I WILL TAKE ADDIE AWAY FROM YOU" 😤😂

I don't think she's dense. She's acting dense because she knows of the obstacles but she isn't dense...

Users who are viewing this thread