Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3 - ③

Double-page supporter
I feel like Mary just broke a hidden yuri flag? That dinner for three offering surely was an event.

Anyway, good luck, Addie!

Group Leader
Uuuuffgghhh I'm so itching to know the secret Mary holds regarding Addie

AHHHH THAT WAS SO CUTE and Mary sure is as dense as a pound cake. 😓😓😓 Goodluck handling her Addie dear.

Gahd everybody was right that heroine will go to Mary lmao

And hwre I thought Mary finally realizes but then again she’s one of the top dense characters 🤣

@SiKucing yep, rooting for them, xD

Can you provide a link? I heard a bits of how hillarious *that* scene was (like Mary literally did not realize what she was signing to until the deed was done), but I'd like a translated chapter of it

Dex-chan lover
Love the whole "guy upset the girl isn't getting a clue", it was cute

LMAO I love how she went to Mary first. I was so scared for a second, that she’d get the Merry Bad Ending.

Addie I need a confession sceneeee she’s so dense ahhhh!

Double-page supporter
lmao the butler projecting his relation onto the 2 characters, that was so cute

@SiKucing
lol i hope it goes a little bit different because i hate how she got tricked into signing a wedding form(or something like that), i love addie but doing that gives me a major icky feeling and i hate it because their relationship is like the best i'd read from an isekai story and to see her getting tricked that way, it's just :/ i know it's for comedic purpose but idk, idek why i feel so strong about it XD

btw, that username, meow.

@karolyn
yeah you can read the spoiler here but i don't really know how it really goes because there's no real translation so it might go a little bit differently but from what i can understand from the spoiler, it happens that way, kinda sad tbh that the writer made it happen that way. the spoiler forum: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/albert-ke-no-reijou-wa-botsuraku.77407/ and maybe you can try putting your comment under spoiler, idk if it's considered a spoiler but it might be? 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
As expected of a villainess!
Being betrayed(lol) by her own(father's) servant

Users who are viewing this thread