Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I love the reason why she turns down everyone other than Patrick.
It's because literally everyone other than Patrick ignores or looks down on Adi, but Patrick always made sure to include him in everything they did.

Dex-chan lover
I love the reason why she turns down everyone other than Patrick.
It's because literally everyone other than Patrick ignores or looks down on Adi, but Patrick always made sure to include him in everything they did.
Even without a spoiler, from her fields of study alone, she's there because of personal ambition. She wants to accomplish something, so romance and settling down isn't really on her mind. Even if she entertained it, a candidate would have to show her something quite significant, and be able to suit the lifestyle she's pursuing. Happens IRL too.

Dex-chan lover
Even without a spoiler, from her fields of study alone, she's there because of personal ambition. She wants to accomplish something, so romance and settling down isn't really on her mind. Even if she entertained it, a candidate would have to show her something quite significant, and be able to suit the lifestyle she's pursuing. Happens IRL too.
Basically, romance meh, future FTW!

Anyway, that jump-scare woman seems try to show-off to her face and probably says, "Look! I stole your man. What are you gonna do?"

Aggregator gang
Wow that girl's soon to be ex-fiance is a jerk, all going up to her with her new chick...wtf...he is crap

Dex-chan lover
Wow that girl's soon to be ex-fiance is a jerk, all going up to her with her new chick...wtf...he is crap
I always feel sorry for the parents who are kind to the fiance but has a scumbag son like that.

I remember reading an Otome Isekai where the King outright disinherits the eldest prince just because of that.

Dex-chan lover
"How do you do?
You like me I like you
Come and take me by the hand.
Cuz I wanna be your friend.
How do you do?"

Dex-chan lover
I want to slap that her ugly mug real bad
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
after all this time, she's still going on about the bird migration 😂

why hasn't Gainas broken up the engagement yet? let Parfait go and be with that heroine

Dex-chan lover
Wait what is this hold on. I thought she knew her own feelings about adi?? What I'm so confused
Many thanks for the ch

Users who are viewing this thread