Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
too precious!!! :glee:

Zx9zVQ4.png

Dex-chan lover
Reverse harem routes? Seriously, did she forget that people there are living, breathing beings, not game characters?

While their fates may seem like a game story-line, did she genuinely love them or was she just playing with them like a game, without even considering the real consequences that could ruin their lives?

Dex-chan lover
If only Mary could have her drills on demand for times like this lol.

Wonder what comes after the harem end the heroine is rushing for...a secret character maybe?
"Bonus content" means (orgy) sex scene CG. You can tell by the MC's reaction to why the heroine is rushing... The heroine doesn't see herself as surrounded by people, just NPCs and sex objects. 😬 Yeah. I think some earlier chapters have demonstrated this as well.

I've gotten the message that otome games shouldn't be assumed to have galge issues. Thankfully. So the secret isn't that bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow i hate when a teacher is involved in these “otome games” like that’s a pedofile people gross
one of my creepiest reads was the 24 hour villainess. there was a teacher and an uncle of someone.
labeling it creepy for the reason that the uncle couldn't attend the villainess' destruction was because he was drugged with an aphrodisiac and did the deed with another younger woman.

Dex-chan lover
She chewed them up and spat them out!!!

Bets on bonus reward of Adi in the harem end? Bc that would eat

Dex-chan lover
If only Mary could have her drills on demand for times like this lol.

Wonder what comes after the harem end the heroine is rushing for...a secret character maybe?
What comes after the reverse harem is
Patrick, aka Alicia's current boyfriend, shows up. In other words, the heroine here is literally only using these men as a means to an end to try and bag a man who is (unknown to her) already thoroughly committed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow i hate when a teacher is involved in these “otome games” like that’s a pedofile people gross
While I agree that it's kinda disturbing when a teacher is involved with a student, I strongly disagree with the pedofile part since the characters are atleast 16+, it would be a different story if it was a pre-school teacher or something like that, then you'd be 100% right.

I know that it's common/popular to lump all "not of (modern) legal age" together but calling this pedophilia diminishes the meaning and severity of the word greatly, it's like saying that a slap is assault with a deadly weapon.
And no, I'm not defending pedophilia or teacher student relations, I'm saying there's varying degrees from "not ok" to "horrible".

Users who are viewing this thread