Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
did the author not posted an chapter in 8 months or did the scan team forgot this one to translate?

Dex-chan lover
glad it’s back, i even forgot what happened on previous chapters just like Naori :wtf:

thanks for picking it up again

Double-page supporter
Alcohol and Ogre Chan return
☺️
RIVAL OGRE
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠁⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⣽⣿⣿⠛⠲⠶⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣯⡶⢿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡇⢿⣃⣻⣀⣤⣤⣬⠋⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣹⣥⣤⣼⣤⡀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⡟⢣⣿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠉⠙⢿⡆⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⢷⡿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠉⢻⡆⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⡇⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⣤⡄⠀⠘⣇⡿⢁⣿⣿⠋⢹⡇⠀⢰⣶⠀⠀⢸⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡇⠈⠓⠤⣄⣈⣤⡤⣾⠏⠀⣸⠟⠁⠀⢧⣙⠂⠤⠤⠤⠚⠁⢸⣹⣿⣿⣿ ⡟⠿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠛⠁⠀⠜⠁⠀⢸⡀⠀⠈⠛⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⡀⢹⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣇⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢘⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⡸⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠈⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡏⡇⣏⠀ ⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⢷⡇⠀⣿⠀ ⠘⣿⣿⡏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⠃⢠⣿⡀ ⠀⢹⡇⢻⡘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⡜⠀⣾⡿⡇

Dex-chan lover
did the author not posted an chapter in 8 months or did the scan team forgot this one to translate?
If you read the comments it seems the typsetter for this one ghosted and a new guy had to step up, even if they're still affiliated with /u/.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: its back!
i missed the gay alcoholism manga

thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
Driving while hung over, great way to lose your driving license for DUI.

Double-page supporter
we are SO BACK! haven't even touched this series ever in my life but we are BACK BABY

Dex-chan lover
Trying to snipe someone else's bartender by pretty much having them deliver... themself to you. While that is underhanded, it also is very efficient when you are a busy idol. Theoretically you just need to order flower deliveries when you need a fix.

(Who is telling everyone there's a hot new bartender out there? Keep it secret, keep it safe yo.)

Dex-chan lover
"She forgot what happened last night."

It's been several months, I've also forgotten. re-reads ...Nothing happened.
But that's when it's the most fun for the people who were sober, because you can tell them they did anything and they'll believe it. And be horrified. (Until you start laughing and let them know you're just teasing them.)

Was a shame that Naori needed to vomit at the worst possible moment, though. Would have been nice seeing her initiate a kiss with Hinata, even if it was because she was drunk and less inhibited.

She's clearly dressed like someone who works at a flower shop ya jerks
Fans can be serious assholes all around. I can easily see them thinking "she just dressed up like a flower shop employee to try to get around the no gifts policy". Doesn't make it right at all, but explains them doing that even though she was wearing the apron.

Users who are viewing this thread