Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - Bride's Flower Road

Dex-chan lover
You're correct about vaginal elasticity. Bearing children has no real longterm effects.

Dex-chan lover
Things getting loose is BS. Muscle elasticity doesn't work like that. It's a myth.

Also, SG... You might've groaned at my unintentional pun, but you still used it! At least you gave me credit, so I'll let it pass.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author shows little things about Kouno-san being classless; jumping into the bath, having low impulse control, and believing myths about female anatomy.
Just portrays her as not being an adult... while using Wakamiya-chan as a contrast.

Wow! His family life is like watching a Jerry Springer highlights reel. No order he’s fucked.

Thanks for the 3 chapter drop.

Dex-chan lover
I have two kids, a third on the way.

She's not talking about the vaginal canal, or at least i don't believe so, but the hips and bones in general.

My wife's bone structure hasn't completely recovered after giving birth and sitting in certain positions is no longer comfortable for her.

“ I'll take 'something that could only happen in a manga' for 800, Alex.”

That is just too funny! Thanks for the laugh, Pinealoupe.

Group Leader
@n3p1c1 Just saddens me to know that their actions are screwing a character up even worse. Well, we shall see.

@Pinealoupe , @KreamPunk , @BanditHadron , @pizzaguy Only this can happen in a comedy manga and not in real life without severe repercussions.

@AnimeJ I'm learning something from Reddit. NICE! Thanks for confirming that.

@ElBichoRaro So then women's private area doesn't recover from childbirth? Or the thing in the manga? I let the dice choose the comments, so blame them. :p

@Seraphus The mangaka makes it really easy to show the difference between the two which is a huge plus. The little details stick out to those who notice them.

@Tbird90677 The way things are looking, since everything went rushing through the whole scenario, I highly doubt that it will get more attention than it's worth. Granted, it might since the mangaka brought back stuff from earlier chapters. So who knows.

@SunSun The myth goes that women's vagina permanently stretches with childbirth. Some incels even go so far as to claim that having sex with multiple men do the same. That's how I read that part but I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
What I meant is that things don't usually get loose like that, but it can weaken, leading to incontinence. That's why there are exercises women do to increase the strength of the pelvic floor.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian i thought she meant hips because Edo's mom said Wakamiya had child bearing hips then Kouno butted in with giving birth making them loose...unless there was some Japanese language thing going on that was Kouno misheard and thought vagina instead...which shouldn't?

Cause Chinese has the word for "hips" also used for "butt" and "lower back area", like the lumbar curve, so maybe something similar in Japanese?

Users who are viewing this thread