Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - Fitting

Fed-Kun's army
once again thank you for your hard work, i doubt anyone who read this manga would care too much about panel 5. hopefully

jak

Contributor
How is it racist? Different races have different body types and it's not like they were looking down upon each other. They literally wanted each other's body types.

Kids can really give strange but interesting ideas.

Thanks for the chapter.

@saintguardion thanks for another thrilling chapter!

Ah! As usual Edo’s hands show their true talent! Yumika getting stripped was hilarious. The models and Yumika getting hot and bothered watching a fitting.
The girls are also on point about not letting Edo touch the girl. Seriously though I’m surprised they are letting Edo make her underwear.

I can see the show now being at their company. Show how the products are hand made and have samples on hand to sell during the show. I also wonder if Yumika gets roped in to being the 4th model.

If the dice gods like me feel free to use me.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean page 24? There are only 18 pages.
Edit : Nevermind, I just saw the page numbers

But great chapter anyway, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. It's not his fault that trying to do his job results in girls being sexually excited.

Dex-chan lover
People can claim ANYTHING is racist if they want to take offense to it. That's the thing- offense is taken, not given. Certainly you can intend to offend, but that doesn't mean they have to be offended. Far too few people remember that simple fact.

Anyways, I really hope they keep the comedic stuff with the kid down to just this sorta stuff where the other ladies are just stopping him at every moment because he really doesn't notice or care about what his touch does, and it never progresses past that sorta thing. Thanks for the work as always, Saint & team.

First of all, thanks for the chapter. About being racist, I don't think they mean it. It's obvious that they praise each other. Asians are known for their youthful looks and smooth skin especially east asians, while European are known for being tall, have good figure and ideal three sizes. And maybe that's why a lot of mixed people becomes J-POP or K-Pop idols. They have the best of both races, and damn they're so lucky!

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the excellent work; permission for dice gods, if it happens again.

I feel like the kid's just being a kid; a lot of kids I know her age (~4-6, I'd hazard a guess) can get demanding when promised something they want - ESPECIALLY when given a definitive time as to when they get it.

It'd certainly be interesting to stage the show there - it'd go against established standards, but maybe that's what they need to do to shake things up a bit!

On the whole "Asians are so lucky" comment, I personally don't consider that anywhere near racist - I tell my American friends they're lucky they have access to a lot of stuff I don't up here in Canada, and they say I'm lucky for the things I have access to that they don't (like semi-affordable healthcare...). If someone calls that racist sincerely, then they're likely projecting their own biases onto it.

Yumika: "Am I sexually frustrated?"

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ty for adding the color for the styles from the previous chapter!!! I also hope they keep the kid as a kid and do not loli it in any way. He is a pure guy who is trying to produce the best results for the client and any sexual context is driven by the person receiving the underwear.

As always your welcome to use my comment

Dex-chan lover
Thank you ladies for saving the little girl and Edo's future!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I don't understand how "aisans are so great" is racist. "prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group". Now I do see claim for it being a generalized stereotype, which can often be the result of ignorance and thus a bit insensitive.
Even if it was, the translation should be faithful to the intended meaning by the author. If there are multiple interpretations this should be addressed in the credits.
I do see how changing 'great' to 'lucky' makes sense, and as a native English speaker saying someone 'is so lucky' is a little more applicable to the context of having great skin.
Appreciate all that you do SG

Translations should be translations, even if the original work is insensitive or offensive, it should be left as it is. And in this case there really is nothing to get offended from.

The 90's were a different (better?) time.

Users who are viewing this thread