Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 235 - Ryouta's Determination

Dex-chan lover
So basically hes gonna do the same thing he was doing before?
Lol okay

"next level simp, screw your life choice, follow the girl to the end of the earth, and go buzzcut while at it"

Dex-chan lover
I will respect the man for putting the effort. Ryouta do yourself proud.

Dex-chan lover
I bet 2 will pass, probably the friend will pass. Is it the second slot? Manabu or Gal? Manabu gives up to stay with Amano if she doesn't pass? Or does Amano give up?

Dex-chan lover
Dude........do you really want to aim to the same school where she might be picked up by someone else? I understand feelings not being reciprocated. But mentally this will hurt. Find another girl. Maybe then once you're going out with her it might catch the attention of your childhood friend. But don't use this new girl as bait. Use it as a new beginning for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
well looks like he arrived at a conclusion some way or another, everything that happens after is on him

Dex-chan lover
......hes still gonna do the same thing he has been doing....

also i cant support the classic: '' I'll set a goal for myself and if i wont confesstill i make it''
this troupe is one of the many i hate, hell even fucking doujin artist hate it (or love it i guess), coz it gives them a huge fucking timeframe to do all kinds of NTR fuckery, either fucked up or just regular, like they either bang the girl everyday for 4 months till the dude finally confesses and its gg already, or the dude just focus so much on his goal that the girl ends up with another dude during that time and they just drift apart.

why not just fucking confess!?

Users who are viewing this thread