Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 240 - It's To Be Expected

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a big hit to their relationship.
But it's a good way to allow for 200 more chapters!

Dex-chan lover
God fucking dammit, he better actually went on the last minute, even the last second or something or else I'm super pissed off.

Okay after re-reading the chapter he said Makashima is on the way which likely means he can leave things to him while he hurries to amano's tournament.

people saying they want ntr doujins when this is seriously more of a comedy then a romance like bruvs seriously have some patience and this will also most likely speed things up with the romance pace aswell

Dex-chan lover
It is possible to get worse. If gyaru uses her mother to keep Manabu close?

Double-page supporter
Well I dont really like this series either for dragging out but you guys really are taking too far with that ntr wishes

What a shame

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku

Lol imagine being that fucking ignorant of the most popular media in Japanese history. Oh boo hoo, it's too long for your goldfish-tier attention span to get through. But so, so much has happened over the course of One Piece. The impact the straw hats have left on their world cannot be overstated. And we only have a couple (very long, most likely) arcs left to go!

Dex-chan lover
Idrc if they take 100s or 1000s more chapter to progress, just sack the ugly sock girl please

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
Being popular doesn't mean it still hasn't gone on for way too long. I used to keep up with it until it became clear that they had long abandoned any notion of a property paced story and were just milking as much money as they could out of it. Only wish I could have realized earlier so I wouldn't have waisted so much of my time.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, the same losers wishing for some cucking are the same people that cry whenever there is a hint of it in these stories.

Don't get mad at the MC, get mad at the author and editors for some conveniently timed shitty drama. Those people are the reason drama like this happen.

Fyi: Helping a friend get to the hospital when their mother just had big medical emergency that could kill them is maybe, just maybe more important than a competition. Especially if it looks like it's not completely over and he can still make it.

Either way, he can still see her competitions in College. Also, once again, it's the author and editors fault that (so far) he's too dumb (conveniently) to call someone that is at the competition to let her know.

So, really, you people can go read your degenerate doujinshi's if you're into that stuff. Otherwise, chill.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are people blaming him for takin his friend who just had her mother collapse from a stroke and was breaking down? Wtf is wrong with you all?

Aggregator gang
@codetaku
Well i myself was the fan of one piece, but when they started to stretch it really hard, i just dropped it. It's like Oda never wants to end it.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, can't really blame anybody in this scenario. Other than the writer for making yet another contrived plot twist lmao

Dex-chan lover
While the sudden plot twist is expected, I can only see this misunderstanding going really poorly, which is just awful considering the fact the other persons parent had a fuckin’ stroke.

I don’t blame anyone for dropping this, but I’m in it for the long haul.

Dex-chan lover
The other direction this could go is you’d expect drama, but it’s cleared up within a page and amano tries to cheer up miss rival I can’t remember or spell her name properly, since it’s a rather serious development, and any childish reaction would seem in poor taste

Users who are viewing this thread