Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Lol Megumi got offended when that one girl said that Shindou is a poindexter 😂😂 but what she said is true.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahah Mikawa is actually such a great character

It's actually only natural that the smartest high schooler in Japan would be aiming for Harvard, Stanford, MIT, etc (in this case based on what she wants to study, it's probably either Harvard or Oxford).

And the fact that her memory is so good, leading to her being able to correct Shindou so directly.....

This has been the best chapter in this series yet.

i knew this chapter would come someday!

Big reveal,

like duh, the girl that has been cheering on you the most, is right beside ya🤣

OMG, the bomb has been planted, as many said before. 🤣

This is such a great chapter and I hope it does not mean the end is near. As much as I like progress, I've been reading this manga every week since chapter 107 (around april 2018) and it kinda became part of my life, like, seeing your best friend on friday night so when it's over, that part of my life will be over and I liked reading that new chapter every week. 😥 So...

I hope Shindou gets hit by a truck in next chapter and forget about the eraser so we get 50+ more chapters of Megumi's pawg butt pics with almost no progress. loll

bro i screamed when i read the title glad it wasnt a bait and mikawa a sweet girl

Mikawa, the character who rarely show just started the progression of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE IT

He's such a smart cat, and I love it, but he gets so hyper-focussed (as many of us do) on something he "knows" for sure, that when the cognitive dissonance hits, he's just sitting there... like an idiot... and says..
HUH?

(Just like, probably, many of us have done)

Mikawa is such a Nice girl but, again, Shindou always had Megumi.

Go figure why he would be so fixated on Mikawa 🤷

Dex-chan lover
I was quite anticipating this chapter, after seeing it has over 200+ comments.
It's not even the actual confession chapter and people are already going wild 😂

What an execution from the author. Now, how is Manabu gonna recover from this, since he's probably thinking something along the lines of "My whole life... is a lie..." right now.

Users who are viewing this thread