Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - Cultural Festival 5: Only A Bit

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck
Just fucking confess. Do you want his attention? Stop going at it in a god damn circle. Straight to the point

Double-page supporter
Would be funny if the next issue is him running to her friends pleading them to stop her as he's convinced she'll expose herself to the whole school.

Just think of all the beautiful misunderstandings....

Dex-chan lover
The answer to "Why fireworks now instead of afterward" is "Because the writer wanted to get Manabu and Amano together before the pageant."

Also, for a Japanese school, this is a pretty pathetic fireworks display. Looks like some kids showed up with a bag full of mortars and wanted to pop 'em off.

Dex-chan lover
Why now? To celebrate preparations being completed, of course! Better question is, who said they wouldn't also do more later?

VIP
F11.png

for every girl out there, stop doing this ffs. men are not mind reader.

Dex-chan lover
Can only echo what kuma and xxjuggernaut said. Girls, consider that your average boy (and I count myself as average) is about as thick as a particularly dense brick when it comes to relationships. If you want their attention you have to go all out: grab them by the collar and tell them "You! Me! Date! Now!" That should generally do it.

Dex-chan lover
If she wears something plain he should just not react at all. He's practically seen the outline of her vulva at this point, a cute outfit should be nothing to him.

Fed-Kun's army
BECAUSE FIREWORKS ARE AWESOME AND YOU DON’T NEED A REASON TO LAUNCH THEM

Dex-chan lover
Fireworks just remind me of the 4th of july and the irony of a patriotic holiday that can send war veterans into a PTSD fueled panic. Thank you for your service, now hit the deck because your neighbor decided to set something off at 4 in the morning in a quiet neighborhood.

moVAyjr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Miriable Hhhmm...I heard Japan is very anal about fireworks though? Like, the average person can't even buy a anything more than the generic sparkers you see in beach chapters. I hear it's a pain to get anything bigger most of the time. It's different in america where you can just roll up to a stand in the back of a walmart parking lot and get some roman candles and a few dragons and shoot it off right at your house.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax - An excellent suggestion!
@SveNo - Lol, those were great instructions. But depending on the people involved, they may need to be applied in the other direction as well (e.g. in Teshi's case).

Users who are viewing this thread