Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

It's weird that "canadian" was mentioned as a trait on its own, like canada is known for having hot chicks or something.

Dex-chan lover
That chapter cover page made me think "You're all woman. I can tell." (Naked Bullet 3)
Thing is Megumi make me think that more or less each chapter.
The MC not jumping on her everday makes this manga a fantasy.

Contributor
@Al333 It's ok, we will soon get progress
chapter 190
after tons of filler.

4 years of fillers before something happen, that's why i don't like most rom-com.

Contributor
Enjoy this little image I found just a bit ago.

wallhaven-ymk6ml.png

Put it in spoiler since it was a bit larger than expected.Pretty sure the mc would die if he saw this.

These types of stories are always a love hate, on one hand I hate how much fucking filler they use and how dragged out it is before they EVEN say they like each other, let alone kiss or start dating (or start having sex in more mature ones). But once they get past that bullshit the story normally gets good again like beginning and you get the satisfaction of not sitting there like "come the fuck on and do something already!"

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the MOST "nothing happens" manga I've ever seen, honestly I'm surprised you people've stuck with it so long.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is wholesome af. Every chapter is enjoyable. Not sure what’s wrong with all of y’all who think this is filler or slow. It’s just cute moments together with plot every once in a while. At least that’s actual progression.

Users who are viewing this thread