An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Stepsister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Huh, again missed a WN that got adapted into a manga. Owh well

The plot so far
Basically FMC Avril is dense like Bakarina. Her goal is to be a perfect villainess so that Male lead Dylan wont know she has switched place with her evil sister Corina. The only difference between her and Bakarina is that she is actually smart and has manners.

The Duke and his peers immedietly know that something is not right because the rumors says that Corina has a super bad reputation. But since she has really good manners, they just roll with her supposed "Evil" act and just play along with it

Dylan will slowly fall in love with her and attempted to turn the contract marriage into a real one. But Avril, like Bakarina was super dense to point even Dylan says that to her openly.

Corina will attempt to switch place with Avril later when she was ordered to work as a maid for the fiancee of the man she played with.

The later story will just continue from where the manga starts
Overall, its quite an average storyline. It's somewhat the same as Bakarina but at least it has ended rather than continuing with pointless more story

Worth the read for some but probably not to others.

Supporter
shes so adorable 🥹, and thank you for the upload
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover

The plot so far
Basically FMC Avril is dense like Bakarina. Her goal is to be a perfect villainess so that Male lead Dylan wont know she has switched place with her evil sister Corina. The only difference between her and Bakarina is that she is actually smart and has manners.

The Duke and his peers immedietly know that something is not right because the rumors says that Corina has a super bad reputation. But since she has really good manners, they just roll with her supposed "Evil" act and just play along with it

Dylan will slowly fall in love with her and attempted to turn the contract marriage into a real one. But Avril, like Bakarina was super dense to point even Dylan says that to her openly.

Corina will attempt to switch place with Avril later when she was ordered to work as a maid for the fiancee of the man she played with.

Overall, its quite an average storyline. It's somewhat the same as Bakarina but at least it has ended rather than continuing with pointless more story

I mean, it is pretty safe as a story, but i kinda like it

Dex-chan lover
Aw... Avril's doing her best to be rude, but it just isn't in her nature!
Dylan's suspicious of her motives, but I'm sure that'll all change when he sees she wouldn't even hurt a fly! He'll probably be even more confused once Chris and Grace tell him that she isn't a bad person at all.

I also wonder what happened with Carol? I'm guessing they separated her to make sure that Avril couldn't do anything nefarious, though she would never do that.

Dex-chan lover
Bless her soul, she couldn't act like a villainess even if her life depended on it

Thanks for the chapter

Aw... Avril's doing her best to be rude, but it just isn't in her nature!
Dylan's suspicious of her motives, but I'm sure that'll all change when he sees she wouldn't even hurt a fly! He'll probably be even more confused once Chris and Grace tell him that she isn't a bad person at all.

I also wonder what happened with Carol? I'm guessing they separated her to make sure that Avril couldn't do anything nefarious, though she would never do that.
Well if she did go to the main house like the Avril thinks, it would make sense. She is obviously loyal to her family and not her or at the very least is only doing what she has to to get paid and take care of her family. She probably got separated both to keep Avril from doing anything bad and possibly to make it easier to bully her. She would also like to work in the main house to get better connections with the servants working at this estate and spy on the estate to possibly report back to the old family.

I just wonder if she will turn around and become an ally for Avril or fall with the family when the inevitably do something stupid and bring the house to ruin.

Dex-chan lover

The plot so far

Please spoil me the ending just to know if I will continue? <3

Dex-chan lover
Please spoil me the ending just to know if I will continue? <3
I'm still reading it as of now (there is 150 chapter total) and currently on hold because there is no ENG translation of it (I'm using MTL to read it which is a real pain to understand) I might just jump a few chapters ahead just to know the ending

Dex-chan lover
I'm still reading it as of now (there is 150 chapter total) and currently on hold because there is no ENG translation of it (I'm using MTL to read it which is a real pain to understand) I might just jump a few chapters ahead just to know the ending
I did some reading on the novel chapters that I found... the fmc is WAY TOO DENSE, to the point it's plain annoying... The concept itself seems good, but unless they make her a little less dense here, it's just a pain. Sometimes it just seems like she will fall for any guy trap (the ones that think she's Corina)... And this is very irritating, is like she will be swept at any time, because she is just too dense, the duke is nice characters, but the fmc... Jesus. But please, let me know the ending if you can, I would really appreciate it. <3

Dex-chan lover
I did some reading on the novel chapters that I found... the fmc is WAY TOO DENSE, to the point it's plain annoying... The concept itself seems good, but unless they make her a little less dense here, it's just a pain. Sometimes it just seems like she will fall for any guy trap (the ones that think she's Corina)... And this is very irritating, is like she will be swept at any time, because she is just too dense, the duke is nice characters, but the fmc... Jesus. But please, let me know the ending if you can, I would really appreciate it. <3
Ok I actually read until the epilogue since it was translated
Corina on Avril's wedding day kidnapped Avril in order to switch place with her so that she will be the one who marries Dylan. Of course Dylan straight away knows that it was Corina instead of Avril so she was busted
Things happen and Avril's father lost his territory and Corina was forced to work as a maid for Alexendra (the fiancee of the guy she cheated with) while Corina's mother divorced Avril's father. Avril and Dylan wedding was canceled but they plan to have another one in the future properly this time

Dex-chan lover
Ok I actually read until the epilogue since it was translated
Corina on Avril's wedding day kidnapped Avril in order to switch place with her so that she will be the one who marries Dylan. Of course Dylan straight away knows that it was Corina instead of Avril so she was busted
Things happen and Avril's father lost his territory and Corina was forced to work as a maid for Alexendra (the fiancee of the guy she cheated with) while Corina's mother divorced Avril's father. Avril and Dylan wedding was canceled but they plan to have another one in the future properly this time
dont tell me that will be a long development to reach that part.

Dex-chan lover
dont tell me that will be a long development to reach that part.
Luckily

Not at all, the novel main story ended quite early and the build up to it was satisfying. I havent read the post epilouge additional chapter though so I don't know what it covers. But for the manga, I can't say much because they may skip/add some details that was never in the WN

Users who are viewing this thread