An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Stepsister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she supposed to be a genius? Why can't she tell what IS and ISN'T an antique? That stuff is all about memorisation, which she is supposedly the bestest at.
It looks to me that she was capable of memorization of every gemstone but her luck is even more terrible. She might be book smart in the sense that she could memorize every gemstone she saw but she couldnt tell the logic behind why eahc pendnat is expensive

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she supposed to be a genius? Why can't she tell what IS and ISN'T an antique? That stuff is all about memorisation, which she is supposedly the bestest at.
She's only using her book knowledge of gemstones themselves, and that gem wasn't in her books (or at least a general encyclopedia). She knows nothing about jewelery, antiques, or even the fact that places without price tags were a thing, lol.

She's High Intelligence but...she's also Low Wisdom.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this one actually kind of hurt.
Having that piece of her family (the side that actually cared about her) slip away like that, only for it to be in vain since she still wound up with a super expensive piece of jewelry, just stings. I hope it comes into play again later, just so she can get back that connection.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this one actually kind of hurt.
Having that piece of her family (the side that actually cared about her) slip away like that, only for it to be in vain since she still wound up with a super expensive piece of jewelry, just stings. I hope it comes into play again later, just so she can get back that connection.

Yeah I felt that too. Her life would have been a lot better if she was adopted by her grandmother.

Dex-chan lover
She's like young Hermione, if it's not in the books, she's won't know.

Dex-chan lover
she do the prep and things like head maid does while also clean shit like a normal maid does and she still don't know her sister's fashion sense? i am baffled.

ah yes her massive library in her head became her downfall.

still page 10 just slaps hard man, that panel was just too fucking cool.

i can only hope that the butler secretly bought the sapphire

Users who are viewing this thread