An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Stepsister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. 2…

Double-page supporter
I just discovered this manga, and gosh I’m hooked. She’s way too cute, and I just can’t wait to see the rest!
I can’t wait to see how much the duke will dote on her, and how much better her life will become. :3

Supporter
no no, y'see.
this is the most 4D chess villianese move ever. all of these are planned to make the duke angry at her family and most likely ruins them in process while she can chilling in her new place while terrorize poor maid and cook via her threatening letter without duke realizing anything behind the scene.

ssg.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god when will she taste GOOD FOOD:shamihuh:
I think if she's ever given food 'truly befitting a noble', she'll just cry on the spot. Like that would probably be the best way to show how she wins over the servants, as she can't pretend to be a villainess when she loses all semblance of control of herself.

Now a 2+ months wait for the next chapter… Hope I still remember everything by then. :huh:

Group Leader
I think if she's ever given food 'truly befitting a noble', she'll just cry on the spot. Like that would probably be the best way to show how she wins over the servants, as she can't pretend to be a villainess when she loses all semblance of control of herself.

Now a 2+ months wait for the next chapter… Hope I still remember everything by then. :huh:
Just wanted to pop in and say that next chapter will be out 1/10 in Japan according to Comic Walker, so about a month from now LOL

Dex-chan lover
He finally confronted her about it. Does this mean we can finally drop this farce?

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's a villainess alright. That cuteness should be illegal. She's so cute it's criminal. Guilty of cuteness. She deserves getting the undeniable verdict of 10/10 very cute. Sentencing her to 24/7 hugs and headpats telling her everything is gonna be alright.

Dex-chan lover
No no, bringing the servants will be a good thing. They can attest to her past vile nature! First hand accounts to her villainy!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
sadly, our girl grace always gets the full brunt of everything lmao

"no thoughts, brain empty" is when mc asked grace at the table lmao and grace can't comprehend how unpredictable airheads are lololol

it's funny how they already know how to handle the mc, like, first they ask a feint question so the mc will overthink and then when she lets her guard down, they'll ask the real question so the mc will mindlessly blurt out the truth only to catch herself midway that she's acting un-villainess-like lololol

CHICKEN SCRATCH HANDWRITING :dogkek::lul::lol::kek::kek::pepela: never do cursive if your hard writing is shit lmao

FUCK EM UP DYLAN LEZGOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread