An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I understand the situation would be awkward. But why didn’t he tell his parents he was dating?

Also that’s messed up that the mom the instantly thought my son must be forcing himself on you.
I think he didn’t tell them because he knows she accepted due to it being a punishment game. It’s embarrassing and also could end at any time, so it’s not really the kind of situation where you would bring it up on your own.

Remember, he initially went into this ”relationship“ to use it as practice for a real one.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say it's bad translation to write it as "tapioca". Yes, the Japanese tapi is derived from English tapioca. Doesn't matter. Just like how when you see flan/creme caramel in Manga and then the characters say purin, so the translator writes pudding. It's bad translation.

English tapioca means something different. It would generally refer to not the drink. To maybe tapioca pudding. You could write tapioca tea for the translation. It could be boba. It could be boba tea. There are a couple of acceptable translations. Writing tapioca is bad translation.

Let me be clear. This is a super minor thing. I am still thankful for the translators' work. I still wanted to say that, though.

Users who are viewing this thread