An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
DEATH TO COMPENSATED DATING! DEATH TO MAIL ORDER BRIDES! DEATH TO RENTAL GIRLFRIEND! DEATH!

WE WILL DEFEND PURE VANILLA LOVEY DOVEY BULLSHIT TO OUR DYING BREATH! WE WILL DEFEND IT FROM ALL THAT SEEK TO CORRUPT, TO DEGENERATE, TO MONOPOLIZE IT! UUUUURRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
I understand the situation would be awkward. But why didn’t he tell his parents he was dating?

Also that’s messed up that the mom the instantly thought my son must be forcing himself on you.
Probably because he entered the relationship knowing it was a punishment game? I mean even if he intends to treat it seriously he spent the entire relationship believing its on a time limit and not going anywhere. I don't know about you but if I were in his shoes that doesn't exactly make me wanna brag home about it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Mom's a huge bitch. Some people saying her worries are warranted. I don't care. She didn't have to say that shit out loud, much less to his face, much less in front of the girl.
Thus, a bitch.
Might forgive her if she sincerely apologizes next chapter.

The mother had already given up in the idea of having grandchildren 🤣 so in her mother eyes mc is probably an ugly introvert omega/zeta male with 0 chances to ever get a GF and will end up as a sex offender in the future. I wonder how she will react if she ever learn the truth about the all fake confession

TFW your parents openly confirm they thought you’d die alone.
Still better for them to realize it than being in full denial and asking all the time if you finally get a GF or if you are to shy /insecure to tell them that in reality you’re gay 💀. But the truth is just that you’re fucking ugly 💀 and women just despise /hate you for being alive 💀

Supporter
The mother had already given up in the idea of having grandchildren 🤣 so in her mother eyes mc is probably an ugly introvert omega/zeta male with 0 chances to ever get a GF and will end up as a sex offender in the future. I wonder how she will react if she ever learn the truth about the all fake confession
Which is weird in itself because, though his face is said to be kinda ordinary, she knows he's ripped; objectively, his specs are comfortably out of the "die alone" zone.

Of course, knowing that she eventually blames him one-sidedly for the punishment-game beginnings to their relationship suggests she just doesn't much care how her words and actions impact her son in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@DHMaster
PG 14 panel 3: might want to change (probably literal translation) "mom" to "dear" or other synonim, since in that scene it's confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread