Inkya no Boku ni Batsu Game ni Kokuhaku Shitekita Hazu no Gyaru ga, Doumitemo Boku ni Betahore Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh! Ain't this friend and his big bro more a mc's materials😚
And "something you wanna wear" seriously is "Safe" choices all you got🤌🏼 put some H in it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My favourite localised title translation is "Schindler's List" to the Swedish "Schindlers List".

But really, translated titles are a thing that happens. I don't think it's that important that they're literally translated. On the other hand, this title is kind of bad, so they could've done a better job at it.
I don't really delve into localization vs literal translation, but this talk about titles making no sense reminded me of the way movies are titled in my country. Like Die Hard - people in my country decided that this thing translated as is wouldn't "catch up", so they basically screened the movie, and called it "Glass trap" cause the plot happens in a damn sky-scraper full of glass. Heck I read that the titles are actually "OKed" by original authors and not just wishy-washy stuff on out end.

Stuff is all fine and dandy, till you have 4 more damn parts of the movie, and few of them have nothing to do with "glass traps" any more, so like its either a funny title, or sometimes they go back to original names, untranslated, especially lately as English knowledge in the populous risen high enough or something.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, no introvert romance newbie ever passes the false dichotomy test, the "which do you think looks better on me?" question, this is just absurd rizzler mcrizzleson writing :kek:

Dex-chan lover
That nanpa amateur would be dead (or at least beaten halfway there) here in northern Europe if he went around calling folks dressed in black cockroaches. Plenty of metalheads around, haha. And numerous other folks who aren't metalheads but still wear all black.
Reading your comment with that sinister ass PFP are so funny lol

Users who are viewing this thread