Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made

Fed-Kun's army
See the cover: "It seems nice and wholesome"
See the author's name: "Nah, I'm out"

Fed-Kun's army
@MagmaDrago
No, thank god it's not NTR or some twisted shit, its just... the author write stories in which the couple is in a weird kind of relationship where the girl is overly active and the guy is overly passive, you know what I mean? I like to read some femdom, but this type of femdom is just too much for my tastes

Fed-Kun's army
*Sees thumbnail*: "Huh that kind of looks like the art of a lewd I read."
*Clicks on Page*: "Wow it really looks just like the art of the lewd I recently read."
*Sees author name*: "Oh wow the artist of the lewd I just finished, made a Oneshot how interesting"

Dex-chan lover
Oooh its the spider limbs femdom artist lol

Edit: LMAO its literally the same as her femdom stuff, just more censored

Dex-chan lover
Hoooo boy....
Immediately recognized the artstyle and this is really just another one of their doujins — I’m curious to know the backstory behind this being made since it’s clearly just the same barebones setting as any hentai...except less explicit.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck

Could someone add a summary to this? I was fooled by the art style and thought this was going to be fluffy or maybe even GL.

It is neither.

I was not prepared for what I saw.

Aggregator gang
Brain : dafuq
PP : interesting.....oh wait still dafuq....

Alas, please continue....

The english translations from chapter 1 and 2 are each missing quite a few pages. I hope it all gets translated, I'm looking forward to reading this.

Hyped that it's getting translated though.

Users who are viewing this thread