Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Group Leader
This makes me feel so complicated. I wish they'd just make a clean cut with their spouses before doing something like this. It feels so...dirty...

Dex-chan lover
Cheating feels good in the moment, until you come out of the dream and realize how twisted things have become.
The only question left is how long this will last until the truth comes out.
My bet:
that girl pining for Makoto. I bet she'll find out, then will tell one of their spouses or leak a photo of them online out of spite. She wouldn't be a recurring character if she wasn't going to be important in the future. Maybe. Authors have done that before lol.

Double-page supporter
Regardless of all the cheating biz, I really love the duality of all the main characters in this series. Not every so often you come across a series where everyone is neither a good nor bad character

based on page 15 I don't think their relationship is gonna end up lasting too long though lol

Dex-chan lover
The only one to feel bad for is Makoto’s wife. Maybe Makoto a little because at least Yoshino got to get fucked on last time by the boyf, bet Makoto hasn’t nutted in 5 years

ääääää! I know that they are all so trapped in their marriages that breaking up doesn't even cross their depressed minds but..
PLEASE DIVORCE ASAP!!!

I’m so conflicted.

I’m actually in love with this series and I’m rooting so hard for this but damnnnn I always feels so conflicted and icky when I read this.

I absolutely hate cheating in manga (and in real life obvi) and I feel like such a hypocrite reading this. I don’t wanna be that bitch like “he cheated first, it’s okay if she does too” cuz it’s not. But man I can’t help but wanna justify it.

Both couples seem like they would be happier apart but PLEASE just communicate.....

Dex-chan lover
This is NTR with extra step but damn it can be solve simply by talking to each other or at least get a divorce

The author keep messing with my moral... I so wanna ship the two MCs though their situation make it wrong.

I hope you two divorce and then be together. I like to see them happy like that but because of cheating, it's kinda hard

Fed-Kun's army
when she said i could lose everything and we get a panel of just youichi,,, cut him loose, sis

Get a divorce ffs. They're both didn't have children and have lousy partner. Why waste each other's time in a crumbling marriage.

The reality finally got her; now she needs to sit down with Niina and have a serious conversation about what is this relationship because rn they're nothing but side piece to each other.... this manga is messy because is very close to how it can happens irl and this grey area is very difficult to deal with as a reader - I want them happy, but I don't want to cheer on something wrong as cheating.

Well if they divorced the story would end shortly and we would't have all this DRAMA.
@catbot158
She does have a cover volume later on so yeah she's going to be relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread