Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Power Uploader
Ok, alright... If the thought of divorce is too much for their ‘unspoken social rules’, how about just agreeing that they each are seeing someone else? Like, why even bother feeling anxious?

Let me ask myself for the nth time
Why am I here again??

Can someone spoil me? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
First time I desperately want her to cheat, I can’t decide if I want her to cheat before finding out he cheated or after.

Hmm maybe before so it’ll be out of her not being able to deny her love for Nina rather than getting equal with her husband

Anyway anyway I wish for divorce PRONTO

I wish they would just talk. Like ALL of them.

The married couples should communicate and the two MCs should discuss their worries, I’m sure Niina(?) is thinking about the same things she is (but he seems more into her than she is).

The sad thing about this, because the husband is an asshole, when he would find out about his wife cheating, he would probably blame her and play the victim. I hope that doesn’t happen but I can see it happening.

The coworker is so nice. She is giving her real advice instead of judging.

This is addicting to read haha you know that manga that gives you stress and frustration but you still read every update.

Fed-Kun's army
Well the co-worker seems to be on their side, and gave some advice that didn't come off as repremending or stern.

She's definitely right. Sooner or later, they're going to have to figure out what they really want to do before continuing, otherwise things will go downhil.

Users who are viewing this thread