Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

@Arkal97
ok let me start with the others on why i dont hate them as much as you-chan.
niinas wife honestly didnt know that what she was doing was hurting niina, she only saw the parts where niina was supporting her wholeheartedly she didnt realize he was just adjusting for her. this is bad since theyre in a relationship and is supposed to be helping each other out but its not all her fault. Niina was scared of speaking out despite feeling lonely. his wife is important for him enough to just suck it up for 5 years but he just couldnt take it anymore. the only time he got the guts to speak out is when everything is too late. he didnt care anymore. hes not even scared of leaving her. he really in all sense of the word, dont care anymore.

in contrary, michi was open about whats bothering her, (which i personally think is better than what niina did), she tried communicating with her husband but what did youchan do? he felt like she was just nagging making her feel like speaking up about what she is feeling is the worst thing to do..

niina's wife. when she realized what niina was feeling(because he finally said something about it) tried almost immediately to do something about it. although its now late since niina is thinking about other things now, she wanted to fix things.

miichi. openly said what she needed. was ignored. tried to fix things. tried to adjust for you-chan. still ignored. she then finally learned to shut up instead of talking about her feelings because you-chan doesnt like "walking on eggshells".

you-chan. wanted to be understood like every person in the world but you cant just ask that while also not trying to understand another. i kinda like how he said he wanted it just the two of them and being at home. but if its always gonna be like that maybe they shouldnt have married. its like monika staying together with richard in friends. she will never be happy. and then he doesnt even see her own wife as a woman anymore that he can get it up for someone else and not for her.
---unlike niina's wife, when miichan said whats bothering her, instead of understanding her and communicating, he made her feel like she was a pain.

niina. what can i say. he is scared af. but i can imagine. i have been in a position where i care so much i couldnt speak out because im scared of being left behind. and when will we, scaredy cats, ever speak out? when we dont care even if they leave. nuff said.

im not hating on him just because of the cheating part. each couples circumstances also gives me a lot of things to think about. and this is just my opinion based on what i read and what i can remember on the story. Happy New Year~

PS. around 5 years of emotional neglect? give miichi and niina a medal for still trying to fix things despite that.
PPS. youchan only felt there was a problem recently(he did not feel lonely for 5 years(?) like michi) and he already felt like cheating(even with alcohol its not justified)

what i want and what i hope :

1) Michi knows about you-chan have sex with his co-worker, so she knows...her husband is a guy who couldnt find any mutual understanding with his brain but with his dingus. And thought that the glasses gurl and him had same mutual understanding, while his wife only force and pressure him.

2) Niina-san divorce with his ungrateful wife. So he could find someone who at least respect him and give him the love he deserve.

3) Michi should divorce her husband.

4) Michi and Niina marry each other.

5) Niina wife find a guy who wouldn't mind a heartless gurl who knows how to work only and can't cook. cause she thinks her working is much important than her husband.

Double-page supporter
More than their respective marriages in my opinion the problem is that Michi and Niina believe, or want to believe, they are in love, especially Niina. Their relationship is just a desperate escape from reality, if they both had to divorce ang get together, it would not be a happy ending because their attraction is not due to sincere and deep feelings.
I mean, they are attracted, they comfort each other but I don't think I've ever seen them happy together.
Since love justifies everything, instead of accepting a failure they unwittingly prefer to think that their marriage will end because they have fallen in love with another person, and not because of internal problems that in this way will remain unsolved

Double-page supporter
@cozynot
niina's wife. when she realized what niina was feeling(because he finally said something about it) tried almost immediately to do something about it. although its now late since niina is thinking about other things now, she wanted to fix things.

Sorry, but when I saw her 'tries' I can't stop thinking that they were very sloppy and half-assed. When your husband says 'I don't know' after you ask 'Do you love me?' it's like huge red loud alert of your relationship, girl. And she did what? Right, she tried to make a dinner. Lolwat? I'd take a vacation from the job and make a trip with my husband around all memorable places for us. Even simple hot springs will do. Her actions showed that she cared about her job more than about her husband. Even only 1 call/message from her job is enough to cancel her half-assed tries and she retreats.

@Alex646
i understand your point. her effort really is sloppy. but i just cant ignore the part that she tried. its just that for someone who lived a life of work she didnt know what to do or how to do it. when it happened she was stunned and unsure so she did what she *thought* could help... indeed it was sloppy and did not help at all. but she didnt know any better. her head was full of work she was confused why someone would just leave work on time despite not being done with their tasks. so i think, at that time that was the best thing she could think of.

I think the problem with Kaede wasn’t that she prioritized work, the problem was the awful way she traded her husband.
The one time he got sick she treated him worse than a dog... She was cold towards him all the time.
It's too late now to switch to a carrying wife, he just doesn't feel anything anymore for her.

And for you... Just tell her the truth, that he doesn't see her as a woman anymore instead of making her feel guilty all the time for wanting to have a romantic relationship hin.
He is just awful, he needs to stop giving her any hope.

Michi is completely side blinded by her husband .

Ninna also just need to leave, he doesn't love his wife anymore or cares.

Dex-chan lover
well this next chapter is definitely gonna make or break the direction this series is gonna continue with lol, all hanging on what comes out of Niina and Michi once again together alone

@Alex646
Sorry, but when I saw her 'tries' I can't stop thinking that they were very sloppy and half-assed. When your husband says 'I don't know' after you ask 'Do you love me?' it's like huge red loud alert of your relationship, girl. And she did what? Right, she tried to make a dinner. Lolwat? I'd take a vacation from the job and make a trip with my husband around all memorable places for us. Even simple hot springs will do. Her actions showed that she cared about her job more than about her husband. Even only 1 call/message from her job is enough to cancel her half-assed tries and she retreats.
you have to understand that that's been Kaede's character from the start, being a workaholic. Something like "taking a vacation" etc. might seem simple to you or I, but for someone who's entire life has been committed to the job, to the point where it's shown to be the reason for so many of her relationships ending, it's not so easy.

And I don't think the cooking was a half assed attempt at reconciliation imo. Again back to the workaholic point, it's shown that she always comes home late, and based on the kaede focused chapter doesn't really have all that much experience doing basic chores. Yet she still tried to do something out of the ordinary (for her) not because out of self interest, but to repay Makoto for all the kindness he's given her.

Ok ALL I am going to ask is...Are we caught up with the raws now?
If so rough estimate for how long till next chapter

Double-page supporter
@Short_Circut
you have to understand that that's been Kaede's character from the start, being a workaholic. Something like "taking a vacation" etc. might seem simple to you or I, but for someone who's entire life has been committed to the job, to the point where it's shown to be the reason for so many of her relationships ending, it's not so easy.

If she won't understand that her tries are not enough then her marriage is destined to end. Actually I wonder how she managed to begin relationships at all. The relationships leading to a marriage takes a lot of time.

And I don't think the cooking was a half assed attempt at reconciliation imo. Again back to the workaholic point, it's shown that she always comes home late, and based on the kaede focused chapter doesn't really have all that much experience doing basic chores. Yet she still tried to do something out of the ordinary (for her) not because out of self interest, but to repay Makoto for all the kindness he's given her.

Actually, it was. It shows her complete non-understanding what is wrong with her marriage. Makoto doesn't need her cooking or doing chores. He missed his wife's attention, that's all.

God that man playing the victim card. Unreal. Please let Michi know he can do it just fine with other women..
Also my boy Makoto 😍 Im rooting for your happiness 🙏

Really f*ck You-chan, he doesn't even tried all those years to fix things with Michi and now he blamed her for not considered his feelings, I really admire Michi to endure so many years in that condition, maybe he loved her once, but he doesn't give her attention anymore and it was a relief for him when Michi told him to go back home, ofc that's the place he loves more than his wife, he enjoys his simple life as it is without considering Michi's feelings.

@cozynot actually You-chan gave michi 2 years of neglect. Not 5 years. Good points, though my point is that You-chan is not an ultimate asshole like a lot of people judged here. Thank you for your comment. I've been gone for a month cuz of i got infected with covid and lots of other stuff. Sorry for the late reply

Users who are viewing this thread