Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
well that was some bad timing lul.

At least Makoto realized how much he's been neglecting Kaede's attempts at changing (even though she just gave up pretty much)

Fed-Kun's army
Mans notices her attempts now when she just basically gave up on it idk he’s not making it easy for me to like him like at least Yoshino noticed her husbands attempts by being better but makoto just didn’t even care about her attempts wondering what happens next will he tell her everything

Kaede is the most decent character here, she didn't do a single thing wrong, even the lack of intimacy could be solved over a talk. She tried hard as fuck to do things right

Less than a week (not really hard as fuck let's be honest) taking what she dished was enough for her collapse, that's how bad she was during literally years.

Does it excuse cheating? Of course not cause two wrongs will never make a right, but she did several horrible things to him as well and people acting like she coming back home earlier to make dinner tree days and try to sleep with him suddenly should fix things, start a conversation and he's at fault for being resistant like he should drop everything and care about her again with the slightest hint of attention need to seriously re-read the previous chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Something tells me he’ll say yes...and she’ll put some of the blame on herself for being neglectful.

That’s my prediction for the next chapter.

I feel bad for both of them... I don’t know right now if I’m rooting for them to stay together or to break up.

She tried cooking. "Shit! it's so hard i can't take it anymore... anyways I need to work hard in the office so that boss can earn more money"

Dex-chan lover
This pretty much where Kaede lost my sympathy. She neglected him for years, treating like shit, she got the same treatment for a few weeks and she gave up, because she was actually happy being that cold neglective bitch that she was. She gave up way too early and admitted being a shitstain right after that.

I am sorry buy Kaede is just as guilty as the main male lead, after years of neglect both physically and emotionally she just starts to fix her mistakes. But its too late, not saying what the main lead did was okay but it takes 2 people to make and break a relationship. It’s just better for the both of them to just break up and own their mistakes regarding their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
hm. I still see her as guilty. She is not meant to be in a relationship, BUT I don't condone the cheating. Just saying.

Also, she BARELY tried to "change". After it got too hard she just called it quits and went back to her regular. By gosh is she one of the most annoying characters (aside from that other cheating shitbag husband).

Ooooh what a cliffhanger! I wonder how he’s gonna respond to that question?

@XaneKudo I actually wonder if Kaede will. Seeing that her coworker said that when she found out about her husband the fault was deflected to her. Kaede may put all the blame on him

Fed-Kun's army
I really appreciate this story. No one's hands are really clean here (though some have theirs dirtier than others), but no one's really evil either. The author's done an excellent job of helping the reader understand each character's head space and where they're coming from. And I can hope for each of them to learn from their mistakes (or be sheltered from the consequences of their mistakes, in my weaker moments), and maybe one day, I may even relate to their individual struggles, although I could never see myself cheating. I'm both interested and scared if the author can redeem these relationships while modeling a healthy way to come back once hearts drift, or whether this'll dissolve them all. Or worse, implode into messy melodrama.

Can someone drop a detailed spoiler, plEASE. I keep reading this hoping the couples will split up for their own health but it does not seem like that is going to happen...

Users who are viewing this thread