Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 8

Oh, I'm really early! I'll leave this here and come back later.

Edit: wHAT THE-? Why?? I mean, I understand, but it still bothers me...I can see why Ophelia feels this way, this chapter cemented they why of her actions, the servants aren't being discreet at all about what they think and, Diana admitting her feelings towards Orpheus (?) makes Ophelia look less like an idiot and more or less aware towards the feelings of others (except those concerning Orpheus and the painter, for those two she seems oblivious). I kind of wish they had shown this kind of stuff sooner? That way she wouldn't had looked as ridiculous as she did in the beginning.

Oof. That push was just a bit unnecessary. Lol the only time I’ve felt bad for Diana. Thank you for another chapter!!

Lmao diana wanted them to to get back together but damn orphelia is dedicated to her role. This is very depressing indeed but who does diana love? Is it the butler whose name I forgot? And damn this cliffhanger has me waiting.

@Jokihelly, right? fmc just needs to listen, but she unneccessarilt makes her self the villainess smh. But if we're being honest the reason she can't accept that orpheus loves her is because of low self-esteem and confidence that stems from her home life where she was literally teared down by her father. but still i just wish she would acting "stupid"

@Jokihelly don’t THINK it is unnecessarily complicated, it IS unnecessarily complicated. In fact, I always thought this story is unnecessarily complicated whenever I read it.

Honestly, while I get that majority of the readers are annoyed with how long the author decided to extend this unwanted misunderstanding between the two ships, as of this chapter, they REALLY should've just fired those gossiping maids instead. Sure, both sides have their faults (Orpheus not even giving her some reassurance if I remember it right when she said he hasn't even told her outright he loves her, and as for MC at how determined she is to keep the act *I actually LOVE her dedication even if this is what annoys everyone else*), but this is a combination of what she's been through with the abuse of her sh*t father, and the misunderstandings causing the other half.

What I am pissed though is judging from Diana's behavior and from what we've seen from the flashbacks, she actually did her job as Orpheus's wife properly. The maids SHOULDN'T badmouth her just because their so called ship ain't happening. Just what did she do to deserve this?

Why was she so vague. All of the misunderstandings could’ve been solve with her straight out saying that she’s in love with
the butler
. The mangaka is really trying to milk this one out.

I don't think anything is complicated from fully reading, she's doing it all so that THEY can be together and she can finally be let go. From the start if read fully, this is what she wanted and her goal. The whispers between them is what explained it and thats what makes the push necessary. LOL because it is both her punishment and gift to what Diana asked for.

UGHHH U ARE SUCH A FOOL. UGHHHH. I WONDER WHAT CAN MAKE YOU REALIZE HOW WRONG YOU ARE ABOUT ORPHEUS

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This story reminds me of a particular Kamen Rider series where 97% of the story would just up and vanish if the related characters actually spoke to each other properly for 5 minutes. Guess what? It also had plenty of roses and red in it and now I see roses as a symbol of communication failure.

FFS. The two MC being catastrophic failures is one thing. But the stupid cousin that knows she is causing marital problems to the point she decided to leave but doesn't lead with "I am in love with the butler" is a different kind of stupid.

This is hurting my insides. i want to see the misunderstandings get cleared upp soooon.

Double-page supporter
@Nep I want to say Kamen Rider Faiz but roses are throwing me off and making me think Kiva

Users who are viewing this thread