Anata no Danna Uwaki Shitemasu yo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - VS. Arachne

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't go near the cafe within 5km radius. Spiders no no.

Dex-chan lover
i'll be honest, that was a bit hard to understand. like, i understand most of it, but it really felt like i missed something

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks
oh, which part? or was it the whole chapter?
I can't read Japanese and this was my best interpretation, so thats probably why😅

Dex-chan lover
@cloudstriker maybe it's because i haven't read this series in a while, but pg 14 didn't quite make sense to me. and i can't check it because older chapters are still borked by the domain move, so do excuse me if it was in fact actually sensible and it's just my memory failing me.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks

naa, it's probably just how I phrased the sentence tbh.
basically, on that page, the demon queen set up the whole fake message and fake picture on page 2 (hence the hero figure on page 14 panel 2 )
and tried to get the princess to fall in to her trap (to lure her in to the spiders web) to get rid of her or some how make the princess's relationship with the hero worse(if that’s possible)... i think?
anyway instead of doing any of that, our cowardly, cowardly spooder became friends with her.
I probs should have layed out the sentence a bit better so someone who hasnt worked on that page for multiple hours understood it😅
make sense now?

Dex-chan lover
@cloudstriker totally. thanks for the explanation. yeah you should get that fixed. maybe you should get a proofreader for a second opinion lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, it was very nice. I concur with Wolvenworks that the line when the Demon Lord mentions her being a coward it feels weird, since she seems to say it in response to the slime, though rereading a bit helps you understand the person she's refering to (and also knowing the slime was insistent on getting the hero and assimilating the princess, so she wouldn't be buddy-buddy with her at this point in time).

but rip, Satan's Secretary was done before the 3 day window on the server move, so I can't read it RN x_x

GK

Dex-chan lover
On page 5 second panel "[...] I heard that if your defeated,[...]
Should be "you are" or "you're"
Anyway thanks for the translation, funny series.

Users who are viewing this thread