Anata no Danna Uwaki Shitemasu yo

Contributor
Every chapter I doubt the hero is the strongest humanity.
I mean his wife is Super Archmage(with a bit screw loose)

Dex-chan lover
I know the premise is supposed to be funny but she'd be better off kicking him into the stratosphere, breaking up with him and finding someone else who isn't a cheating ass.

My most vicious curse on every harem seeking hero. Don't marry if you're not willing to compromise.

Dex-chan lover
Having re-read this. I can safely assume that the princess will reach the pinnacle of power, become the next hero and save the world from the revived demon king. Only for her to begin the cycle upon herself.

I'm 100% sure it'll be the greatest thing ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion. You might be on to something there. Though instead of a demon king, it should be a demon queen who has snatched the hero for her own uh... uses.

Dex-chan lover
What is the answer for sphinx riddles?

- Belong to someone but used by other
- On the table, can be cut, but can;t be eaten

@1412
1. Belong to someone but used by other--> name (names belong to someone and other used it to call them)
2. On the table, can be cut, but can;t be eaten --> Cards (can be cut, deal but cant be eaten)

Contributor
Isekai tag Removed Done added
Maybe some people though Isekai(異世界) = Another World/Different World, literally
But in here isekai tags use = a/Some people in earth goes to Another world

Edit : Damn Right, Foolish of me, I Shouldnt judge while not reading it yet

Double-page supporter
Beautification is a lie. Unless your face and body are physically altered with magic or sci-fi tech, no amount of makeup and dresses will turn a 6 into a 10.

@gaigous
But the princess is already a 10. The problem is that the monster girls range from 9 to 11, and the hero was isekai'd which means he most likely has a fetish for them.

Double-page supporter
@Isekaijin No, no, no, You're going about this all wrong, it's not that the monster girls are too sexy, rather, it's that the princess isn't sexy enough to meet the standard.

Users who are viewing this thread