Anata no Danna Uwaki Shitemasu yo

One of these days, this site will allow comments to be deleted. Until then, you guys will just have to wonder what I said.

Dex-chan lover
just stumbled upon this one, its pretty funny 🤣 cant wait for a succubus to show up (belial isnt a succubus)

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear Seems they only transformed into monster girls after the demon king was defeated somehow...

Double-page supporter
honestly the gag panels imitating a random game at the start are the most interesting bits

Group Leader
Princeess should get pregnant by another dude and trick the hero into raising it as his own

Ultimate revenge

This deserves a worse rating. Should have looked at the rating spread before wasting my time

Honestly I enjoy reading harem mangas like this such as Monster musume and stuff but like, seeing it from the wife's point of view just lose it charm for me it just make me hate the hero lmao

lol i remember reading this on nico nico manga just to see the princess interacting with the monster girls

Yuri for yuridanshis (not a single male in sight, not really), harem for low iq harem lovers ("am is involved"), ntr for cucks, voyeur for voyeurists, and outlet to capitalize on drawing cute girls for an artist who really likes drawing cute girls, all in a single package.

Real clever move you thirsty girl, but still liked Kaidan Nikki more.

Aggregator gang
I'm not against harem or monster girls....but harem is when the all the girls have agreed to it, not this bs...
This is very distasteful imo, I wouldnt be against the princess to cheat on him and become pregnant with other man child but sadly she loves the hero dearly and that makes this more painful to read...

dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread