Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Yo uncle, get over your loss. Just having a "dog" impersonating your onee-chan is enough.

If you try to kill Yuu-kun, a Ctulhu deity can do something that is much worse than death. At least they will torture your mind

Dex-chan lover
@themoobz the first meal Chiyo was gonna make for Yuu was roast(?) placenta. We're frankly super lucky it hasn't turned into a gorefest quite by accident and I do believe our luck is about to run out.

I made an earlier comment wondering if Ryou is the one who hates and resents Yuu the most, I guess this chapter confirms it.

Still guys, don't be too surprised. This man's love for his cousin was already unhealthily intense, and it did not take much to nudge him to summon eldritch horrors to revive the dead, something any sane person would find horrifying. Then again, they say love makes madmen out of people.

What worries me is how Ryou blames Yuu though. His comment that he "takes away everything he desires" could simply mean it was Yuu who got to make the wish to Shub-Niggurath, but it can easily hint at a deeper hatred for Yuu simply because he's a reminder that Youko chose someone else.

The only thing good about this manga is its art nothing more nothing less.... The story is kinda okayishh and with slow updates jt makes the story much boring and forgettable. Anyways I just remember the starting chapter where the kid meets the devil because for me those were the only good chapter shich got me hooked up with this manga. After that the story went down the drain with the same old sis bro love shit. Smh its kinda easy to predict that the uncle will try to hurt the kid (not kill) and then the sister will come and save her lil bro, but then she will try to kill that uncle for trying to hurt that shota and then the dog and the shota will turn against her and will try to stop her with a bible and after defeating her they'll throw her in the pit and live happily after( just kidding..) they will stop her and then everything will be alright.
Just like every fuckin Japanese manga
No revenge
Nothing

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy I kind of doubt the old man is in any mental state to care about consequences. That's the unfortunate result of mad obsession.

Dex-chan lover
how was the timeline again for the anenarumono extended universe? when was this happen in the h one?

Dex-chan lover
The uncle is well, weird.
Considering his past, it's pretty understandable that he's gonna hate MC, and we've also shown a glimpse of his hatred in this chapter.
But he's also the one that sheltered MC, and according to MC, unlike the other family, uncle doesn't show contempt to MC and mostly left him to his own device.

Maybe MC stealing his wish was the final straw, but then his previous indifference doesn't really make sense.
Maybe it's connected to the "dog" appearance? I mean, he just saw some "thing" taking the visage of your deceased beloved after all, that's a lot of mental damage.
How did the "dog" connected to everything anyway? By the reaction when the uncle saw Chiyo, it seems like the "dog" ain't connected to the ritual to summon Chiyo, so did he perform 2 separates ritual simultaneously right before he collapsed or something?

Power Uploader
@zStella
Ane Mono has been reupped.
Sent a reup request to a mod for Volundio as I'm getting timeout errors for it. It should be fixed soon. ^^

smell like the similar plot that, kill the kid > beg for the new wish > get kill

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, background threads to this point really all coming together now. Uncle definitely needs to just suck it up and accept it's over (or at least that he'll have to go elsewhere and appeal to something entirely different), this is one instance where no retaliation by a mere mortal is possibly a good idea.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Its been so long since this started that i forgot what happened and i was under the impression that Yuu summoned goat. If its actually Uncle that summoned goat then wtf did dog come from? Is she the product of a previous failed summoning or something?

@PapaPewds if you read H.P Lovecraft then you would know that there is more to this story than what meets the eye because this is based on of those books which is i guess,Cthulhu Mythos.

Users who are viewing this thread