Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Lunchbox

Dex-chan lover
author san wont let go of this stupid trope huh

if im being honest i hope by the end of this Uda just finally given up too. Seriously i felt bad for Riri but not anymore.
At least Uda hasn't confessed and is just nursing the crush with the expectation that it won't go anywhere, rather than relentlessly overstepping boundaries like Riri is.

Uda would probably be better off without Riri, honestly, if Riri thinks her behavior is okay.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't think Riri is going to give up and/or move on, until after the president graduates and leaves the school. If Uda does get with Riri, hopefully it won't be until Riri goes through some major character development and truly move on from the president because as she currently is, she'll just hurt Uda.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna give props to Riri for pulling out all the stops in trying to rizz the fuck out of her crush lmao

Dex-chan lover
Is this story actually gonna call out the grooming?
No of course not. At this point we have to just be grateful that the nurse has enough self control to not actually go out with this high schooler that clearly is into her

Her basically waiting until the president graduates is gross, but at least they aren’t legit just dating at this point and the nurse has actively tried to to ignore the president a few times. A lot worse series would cross that bridge without thinking twice

Anyway yeah Riri is cringe, but that’s entirely the point, she obviously has no self respect and would rather pursue her love the entire time it’s crashing down and burning instead of doing the mature thing and moving on

High schoolers are dumb and do irrational things(hell must adults could be described like this) I remember still being into someone even when they had a significant other for the majority of my second year. It can be hard to want to accept the feelings you have can’t be reciprocated, and letting them go and moving on can feel like you’re forcing to give up on something that makes you happy

Dex-chan lover
Seriously girl... have some self respect. I honestly don't know how the former Pres is still on friendly terms with her
I wonder if she relates to a degree, she’s been endlessly throwing herself at the nurse who for the most part ignores her advances, or at least I don’t recall ever outright telling her she’ll want to be with her when she graduates.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she relates to a degree, she’s been endlessly throwing herself at the nurse who for the most part ignores her advances, or at least I don’t recall ever outright telling her she’ll want to be with her when she graduates.
It kinda has? She didn't outright say it, but body language, you know?

For me, the situation reads that the pres is impatient and wants the nurse to give in and is frustrated that she's adamant about waiting for her to graduate. Its just we've only really seen Riri's perspective and for her, it looks like a hopeless love because she doesn't know the actual dynamic between them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least Uda hasn't confessed and is just nursing the crush with the expectation that it won't go anywhere, rather than relentlessly overstepping boundaries like Riri is.

Uda would probably be better off without Riri, honestly, if Riri thinks her behavior is okay.
tbf chapters back Uda knew whom Riri likes but she isnt the forceful type like Riri, but we all know Uda has hots for Riri just dont make a move since the stupid trope is holding her back.

that is why i said Uda is better off given up after this

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't hate Riri, she is still a teenager but god she is so insensitive of the other party. Glad sensei was there to let the president know how she needs to reject Riri clearly and put a stop to it for good.

Rooting for threesome ending between Riri, president and the nurse.

I like these chapters centered around the side characters and their drama than just chapters of the main couple being lovey dovey every month.

Users who are viewing this thread