Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Valentine's

Dex-chan lover
Oh, maybe Riri will finally accept reality and stop going after the President. Guess this one will actually get through to her, unlike the many, many other times it didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Should have happened alot sooner. Now poor Riri is gonna feel like absolute shit for having been rejected on Valentine's. Uda is gonna have her work cut out for her.

Dex-chan lover
There wasn't enough Mashiro/Nagisa in there.

Good on Mizuki for finally putting an end to this farce. I understand she didn't want to hurt Riri (that's how she's been portrayed) but with obsessed people, like Riri, you give them an inch and they take a mile. And in the end you end up with a crazy yandere ready to kill the competition (yeah I know this will never turn into a Mirai Nikki case 😂)

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like this series, its actually starting to get a little annoying with how literally every single girl in this series is apparently a lesbian…

Dex-chan lover
damn that took a turn at the end, but really its about damn time. i just wanna see mashiro and nagisa to be honest i care little about the others

do staight people even exist in this manga?
As much as I like this series, its actually starting to get a little annoying with how literally every single girl in this series is apparently a lesbian…
isnt that how it usually is with yuri manga? even yaoi, everyone is gay lol

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, nice, the group is getting some more girls so that Uda won't feel like a third wheel all the time"

"Oh lol"

With that said, I already like the new couple.

(and I'm glad Riri got rejected at the end, so maybe senpai will finally go away now, cause I haaaaaate the gross nurse-student thing she's got going on)

Banned
BASED chapter, let the couples flow! Also, good choice to take Valentine's Day to make things clear between the Student Council. Mashirocchi and Naginagi being a thing was pure sex for my heart. Next chapter will most likely show some serious progress, can't wait!
Congrats it took you like a year to set proper boundries Mizuki, you asshole. And only because your crush told you to. Time for riri dejection arc!
let me guess, you were a beta orbiter for a little too long, yes?

Dex-chan lover
damn that took a turn at the end, but really its about damn time. i just wanna see mashiro and nagisa to be honest i care little about the others

I mean normally its just the 2 friends/rivals of the MCs that lesbians aswell and then the rest is either straight or simply just single. This series EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTERS. IS. LESBIAN.🤣

I also wouldnt be surprised if all the girls in their class is in a relationship with each other at this point🤣

Dex-chan lover
I mean normally its just the 2 friends/rivals of the MCs that lesbians aswell and then the rest is either straight or simply just single. This series EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTERS. IS. LESBIAN.🤣

I also wouldnt be surprised if all the girls in their class is in a relationship with each other at this point🤣
I’ve seen many a yuri where girls dating girls is the norm and I can’t with those anymore. and all the ones that have no men in the world…
I can’t relate to that.

but that’s soooo much old-school yuri

Dex-chan lover
(and I'm glad Riri got rejected at the end, so maybe senpai will finally go away now, cause I haaaaaate the gross nurse-student thing she's got going on)
Well, that’s such a classic ( 🤢 ) trope, its probably gonna be choosing to skip that arc, put up with it, or drop the series.

Dex-chan lover
common, sadly.
I mean, I remember when I noticed/discovered that I was close and/or friends with 40% cishet people at best, but there’s also a whole lot more going on in society and shit.

Dex-chan lover
We’ve seen both sets of parents. We’ve also seen guys and girls in the background of panels doing their own thing. These two are also known around campus, so other gay girls/couples wanting to spend time and get to know them isn’t weird. I don’t need to see straight couples in the story to know they exist.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats it took you like a year to set proper boundries Mizuki, you asshole. And only because your crush told you to. Time for riri dejection arc!
The asshole is the girl that know her crush dont love her and has someone she love and still stick to her like a creep. Was Riri a dude everyone would've screamed at how creepy he would be. It's her own fault that her crush did this, had she not be a creep she could've stayed close to her.

Users who are viewing this thread