Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Valentine's

Dex-chan lover
good move to author san finally making some sense to Mizuki, hopefully Uda wouldnt suffer anymore of this one sided drama(well to be fair everybody involved is suffering cause of riri lol)

and hopefully they wouldnt speed things up with riri and uda too, just cause shes in a dilemma and thought this might be the best time to progress theirs by making her realize uda's just there would be BS and unfair to uda.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The first half of the chapter was sweet and enjoyable (honestly I wouldn't had minded seeing a bit of the other girls getting together instead of Riri's doomed love). If I actually liked Riri, I probably would've considered the second half bitter, but I just hope that she actually accepts the rejection and move on.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally Senpai's putting an end to this. I feel kinda bad for Riri but also super happy for Uda XD

Thx for the chap ^^

Dex-chan lover
Congrats it took you like a year to set proper boundries Mizuki, you asshole. And only because your crush told you to. Time for riri dejection arc!
wait did that happen? then WOW LOOL LAMO XD that is just dumb on part of Mizuki for being an asshole and keep letting Riri be on the sides for so long

Users who are viewing this thread