Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes. That flashback really justifies why she wouldn't sew the handkerchief for him lol.
In fact, I'd rather she doesn't even give him one in this timeline.

Cassiel is not a cheating bastard and he never was.

Spoiler for Cassiel.

He got brainwashed by the love potion in the first timeline. Cassiel is always love with Jayna, and that is why their relationship is so sad in the 2nd timeline as he never understands why is his fiance treated him like a plague out of a sudden.

Cassiel hasn't actually done anything wrong this time around per say, but I can see why Jayna is holding a grudge. Honestly? So far I'm okay with him. He's kinda cute, and he's been sweet to her. I'm hoping he isn't going to be endgame (I don't think he will be hehe) but I wouldn't be totally mad about it.

Thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how she's taking the nice and slow approach to dealing with Angela's shit. Unlike manhuas where it's all obvious and quick, she's really planning things out and making sure she gets her well. I love it

I strongly suspect that Angela dosed Jayna with love potion that first time they had tea together (when Rona made the tea) in both timelines. Perhaps it didn't work in the current timeline due to Jayna's strong hatred for Angela this time around? But I do wonder if Angela did the same to Cassiel based on how he seems so fond of Jayna here. I doubt he's the ML (my money is on the mysterious boy Jayna met at the lake...) so Jayna's sudden coldness must be coming out of nowhere for him. Looking forward to seeing how this develops!

NGL I think Cassiel is such a poor thing in all this (the second time around)

Thanks for the update!!

Its quite sad that he's punished for something he didn't do yet, but reasonable coming from her.

Am I the only one who got grey error picture after jayna went to receive lily? :" tried refreshing the page countless time but it still error

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like almost permanently losing a family member to make you appreciate their presence.

Cassiel’s a nice lad but it would take quite a lot I feel to have Jayna change her opinion on him. She’s too traumatised to have a romantic relationship with him anymore. Since even if she does forgive him, she’ll probably be kept reminded of his actions, forced or not, in the past.

Hopefully Cassiel can get a good ending for himself while the guy from the grassy place is the ML. Only one I want to suffer really is Angela and potentially anyone who’s working with her who’s not brainwashed. Idk about the Prince guy who fell for Angela.

Users who are viewing this thread