Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

Group Leader
These men.... Jesus Christ! I can't believe they can walk into this calculating bitch's trap.😨

Aggregator gang
And here I was think ing because this is an alternate reality, he would be better.

@bacontheuber @imtaciturn

I went back to the spoiler page and it turns out, the fiancé (Cassiel) didn't die. Yay! So basically Jayna did find out that he was under the influence of the love potion however she can't forget what he did to her in the first timeline. This makes Jayna hate Angela even more. Cassiel is super sweet towards Jayna and is utterly in love with her since childhood which explains why the korean fans wanted him to be the ML instead, LOL. However, since she can't get over her trauma in the first timeline it's impossible for her to ever accept Cassiel and so she marries the ML instead. Cassiel is hurt but accepts Jayna's decision and wishes for her happiness. Thankfully, the author allows him to go his own path by joining the Order of Knights instead of becoming Jayna's personal guard.

Boy am I glad and went back to read new spoilers because I would have been sad otherwise.

@bacontheuber

Right?! I'm so glad I can get at least one more person in his corner when so many are ready to have him burned at the stake. 😭

I can't wait until this gets revealed in the story so he gets more love.

@penguinslovesnow
ah, that's good to know. it's understandable why she couldn't accept him and i'm okay with that because trauma is trauma. but at least he didn't get punished for being manipulated against his own will. thanks for the spoiler!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that he won't be the ML (maybe) after all the shit he pulled but I'm also sad for her :(

Fed-Kun's army
IF SHE DIDN'T DESTROY THAT MAN LIKE SHE DID ANGELA, EVEN IF HE DIDN'T LOVE ANGELA LIKE THE PAST TIME, I WILL DROP THIS

ok wtf this really hurts me man hebfuwevwiy FRICK YOU CASSIEL!! Cassiel?? Nah, Assiel

And now, Don't give him a handkerchief, give it to someone else -_-
like maybe his rival 😎

GUUUUUUUUURRRRRLLLLL!!! DO NOT WAVER!! I MIGHT DROP THIS! YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR EXACT REVENGE IF YOU LET "LOVE" FILL YOU!!! DO NOT FORGET HE ABANDONED YOU!!😰😰😰😰😰

Fed-Kun's army
I was so happy when she said she'd take revenge on him too because this dumbass... ugh I almost had hope that he wouldn't but he did. Love at f-ing first sight my butt.

Users who are viewing this thread